twelve

"The dress is nice." Benny spoke with folded arms as he watched you hang it up inside of your closet.

You had invited him over for the day for some company considering Revy was busy and he was really the only friend you had right now. However, you had to ask for your Fiancee's permission first and you're glad she said yes.

"I love it," you spoke quietly and shut the doors to your closet timidly, "but i'm terrified. I always thought that my wedding day would've been something special."

Benny tapped his chin in thought, "Is this not special for you?"

You shook your head and sat down onto your bed with folded arms.

"It is and it isn't. I love Revy, I truly do! I just wish she would've waited longer for this. I'm being forced to marry her.. by her." You lay back on top of the covers and stared up at the ceiling with dazed eyes.

Benny huffed as he perched into an armchair across from your bed.

"The wedding is in a literal week from now.. and I'm so scared."

The blonde male ahead tapped his foot in thought. Upon your distress, he wanted to help anyway he could that wouldn't upset Revy.

"Plus, this wedding is all from dirty money! The rings.. the whole ceremony! It's not right, it feels like pure lust."

You reached up towards the ceiling and stared at the blankness. Benny had averted his gaze towards the window beside your bed deep in thought.

Tears began forming within the corners of your eyes and you huffed.

Trying on your new wedding dress a few days ago felt so right, you had felt so beautiful like a princess. Your only company then was yourself and the female stylist who gave you endless compliments considering you came alone. That had been the only good outcome for you so far in the last month.

Before Benny could open his mouth to speak, the front door opened loudly and Revy returned home. You sat up slowly and your eyes locked onto Benny. Slowly, you pushed yourself up from your position and reached out to open your door. Revy was already making her way up the stairs, car keys twirling around her finger and her long black trench coat trailing behind her.

"Y/n! Benny in there?"

You gave your fiancée a sweet smile as she pulled you into her embrace with one arm. You wrapped your arms around her, burying your face into her shoulder and inhaling her enchanting scent.

"Yes, he is."

Revy hummed and stepped into the room, her warmth disappearing from you.

"Out." Revy stated abruptly.

Benny put his arms up in defence and vacated from your room. He gave you a thumbs up and exited silently through the front door.

Revy sighed in satisfaction and turned, shutting your door.

"I need to go back in there."

You reached for the handle but she stopped you in your tracks. You slowly looked up at her and she gave a genuine smile.

"Y/n."

You gazed up at Revy with slight fear in your eyes. She sighed softly and caressed your cheek with her rare, gentle touch.

"I've decided that you don't need your own room anymore. I think it's best if you start sleeping next to me."

She pushed you gently back into the railings, that overlooked the living room, behind you. She placed her hands on either side of your waist and slowly nuzzled the side of your neck. With a soft hum, she kissed your neck very gently. Underneath her, you groaned softly and wrapped your arms around her neck.

Revy couldn't help but laugh, her hot breath radiating onto the side of your sensitive neck.

"I'm guessing someone's feeling a bit needy."

You sealed your lips shut in slight embarrassment and closed your eyes.

"You won't have to wait much longer." Revy grinned, speaking into your ear.