❀12❀

"Who needs emotions when you've got a sense of humor?"

After many hours of playing, Hwara and Chenle smirk, laughing at everyone's faces

After many hours of playing, Hwara and Chenle smirk, laughing at everyone's faces. See, in the middle, they switched over to team play. The first team consisted of Hwara and Chenle by random draw. Renjun and Jeno lost and were the other team, while Jaemin left to make dinner.

Let's just say, the other two got an overwhelming defeat.

They're about to play one more round when Taeyong comes over to them.

"We need to eat lunch now. Chenle, Hwara, could you both call Jisung downstairs?" Taeyong asks.

Hwara shrugs before standing up. "If I know how to get there, sure."

Chenle just shakes his head. "Maybe it's better if I go alone. You know how Jisung is—"

"I wasn't asking. Both of you go. Now."

Chenle rolls his eyes but is also confused. Why would he force Hwara to come with him?

Hwara follows behind Chenle as he climbs up stories of stairs, up to the third floor for Dream.

"This is where all of NCT Dream stays—by the way, which unit are you in?" Chenle asks.

"NCT Dream and WayV when they're in Korea," Hwara responds.

Chenle freezes for a second before turning to look at her. "Why would you be in WayV? That's our China unit."

Hwara shrugs. "I mean, I'm fluent in Mandarin."

Chenle rolls his eyes. "Yeah, we know that. Just—never mind. We're here."

He's definitely puzzled. Hwara is literally Korean. Sure, she speaks Chinese, but the entire point of WayV is for the older members that are of Chinese descent. Even if she's only joining their Korean missions, she's both too young and not Chinese.

Hwara, seeing that Chenle isn't going to knock on the door, knocks on it instead.

"What?" a deep voice rings out from behind.

Chenle snaps out of it before slowly opening Jisung's bedroom door.

His hair was completely out of place and messy, and he had a baby expression of confusion on his face. He'd just woken up from sleeping when he'd heard the knocking. Looking up, he sees Chenle and Hwara standing in the doorway.

"We're eating lunch together," Chenle says.

Jisung furrows his eyebrows. "All of us?"