Breakfast with the Gryffindors🤪

chapter twenty-three; Breakfast with the Gryffindors
3rd pov

"DO YOU EVER STOP EATING?"

At the sound of Hermione's voice, Stella dropped her muffin on the plate, looking at her with her brown oRbS. "Whaa-? Me? Gurrll, I just picked up my fourth muffin. Calm down."

Stella was squished in between Ginny and Ron at the Gryffindor table because screw their hierarchy. Stella wants to sit with her friends so that's what she's going to do💅🏼

She turned to Ron's side to eat some of his cereal only to see Harry standing there like this
"Oh mY FAWKING GOSH- LIKE WHAT THE HOLY-" Stella yelled, obviously startled with his sudden appearance.
Mans looks like the whole grim reaper standing like that.

he looks ghostly pale, and his posture is so oddly perfect. you'd think that with all those years underneath the staircase you'd have a hunchback, but no he said ✨perfect in every which way✨ except for the fact that he's parentless,, but it's okay that's a trend for mc's😌

"Harry." Hermione stated.

"Can I join you?"

Stella, beaming up at him like an actual star, nodded. "Of course, why'd you even ask? Like-"

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" The pink oompa loompa walked up the stairs with Queen McGonagall. She should've Avada Kedavra'd her right there.

"What does in-insimulation mean?"

Ginny laughed, "you said it wrong. It's 'insinuating' and it means to imply something."

"Ogey. Now tell me in English because I did not understand anything you said." Stella flinched when Ginny brought her hand up to  slap her knee.

Noticing this, she frowned and said quietly, "do your parents hit you?"

"No. Eli does. That bitch used to abuse me all the time🙄"

"Oh-?" She stood up and grabbed Stella's hand, dragging her to the staircase where every one was gathering. "Come on!"

"-You conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." McGonagall said.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva." The troll took a step up.

Stella slapped her mouth with her hand, she really became the embodiment of ":0"

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods." Minerva took another step up.

"The sASSS in the way she used her first name." Stella whispered.

"The way they used the first names is just everything." Dean murmured.

"And the taking a step up- wow." Stella and Dean nodded in agreement.

Dolores- she looks like a unicorn puked on her- looked the queen straight in the eyes and said, "I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry, and by extension, the minister himself." Sis was basically spitting in her face🤢,, "I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

Stella snickered, "sis really thought she did something. Like mhm, ogey and what about it? I can literally care less about a wrinkly old man that I'm pretty sure has been accused of doing something bad in his lifetime-"

"'Couldn't care less', right? Or is it actually 'could care less'? Which one is right?" Dean pondered.

"I- you really do be asking the real questions. But now because of that I'm confused. Was I right or not? Where is your Alexa here? Lemme go ask her, because my Siri be catching an attitude with me and I'm not having it."

"Disloyalty." Minerva took a step down and said with distaste as Umbridge took a step up.

she really felt the need to show that she was superior and for what? no one likes her anyways.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared."

"I bet her worst nightmares are scared of her too." Stella laughed quietly, like bitch read the room, now is not the time.

"Cornelius will want to be take immediate action."

"She says that like I know who he is."

Hermione watched as who Stella thought was the janitor-which he basically is- put up the first of the soon to come decrees from Umbridge. "He's the minister."

"Oop- so we're in big trouble or what? I never even really talked to Dumbledore anyways so I wouldn't know."

"Everything's going to start changing." Dean placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'm a bit disappointed that you couldn't have come during our better years."

"That's impossible with Harry in our year." Seamus mumbled.

"If you don't shut your bitchass the fawk up I'm going to shove a-"

"You're leaving us?" Abraham hugged the bottom of Dumbledore's robe.

"No."

"Listen, if it's because of what I said to you that day, then I'm sorry! Don't go." Eli sniffed.

Leo even whispered, "we were supposed to play Among Us together."

Dumbledore patted Ham's head and tried to detach him from his robes. This kid was crying and snot was coming out like crazy, ofc he wanted to get away from him.

"Now now, Abraham. Don't cry. I'll be back, and you won't even notice that I've been gone."

"B-but you're our baddest bitch."

"I thought that was me-"

"What🤩"

"Nothing, Albus. Omg, you always get into our conversations, maybe it's good that you're leaving. You're so toxic🙄" Eli said in annoyance.

"Literally what." Poor old man was so confused.

"Leave already. We're done with you."

He frowned, "but??I was??done??with you??first??"

"No. Now go away. You can't be done with us when we got done with you first. It's okay to have abandonment issues, but don't be so foooking clingy." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm kinda over it now. Tbh, you were kinda toxic." Ham stood up and bid him goodbye.

"Later skater." Was all Leo said before they all dipped leaving him even more confused.