F O U R T Y - F I V E

(kinda) quick a.n.
Blind Love has made some major accomplishments the last 48 hours thanks to you guys!! We've gotten over almost 10k new ready and 300 new votes! We've also been in the top 3 for the instagram hashtag for 3 days and today we reached #2 under dracomalfoy! thank you all for making this happen, i'm so beyond grateful. Enjoy this long chapter as a piece of my gratitude

***
Narcissa was a women of class and tranquillity, even at her worst of times. She kept a calm demeanor when she was sad, happy, even angry. Emotions werent something she showed to many. Today was very different. She paced back and forth infront of her fire place occasionally glancing at the two teens who sat on the couch infront of her. It's been ten minutes since she summoned the three other kids she saw as her own. Ten minutes since she started pacing, Draco was sure his mother was close to wearing a hole in their floor.

With a dash of green, Blaise, Georgia and Pansy tumbled out of the fireplace. They caught a quick glance as a distressed Mrs Malfoy before fear took over them. No one could tell what she was thinking or feeling as her face kept that calm demeanor.

"Sit," she demanded. The trio stumbled over to the couch sitting next to Draco and Scarlett.

"Mrs Malfoy? May I ask why we're here," Pansy spoke, a brave child indeed. The tall blonde stopped and stared down at them.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush, but as I know your parents, I also know this talk was never given." All five children grimaced knowing what was going to happen. Pansy rolled her eyes, first she had to give the talk to Longbottom, of all people, and now she was getting it, which was irrelevant to her in the first place.

Blaise groaned, earning a smack from Gigi. Draco and Scarletts face were still red from the conversation that had with her earlier. Pansy sat back looking at her nails, trying to hide a smirk.

"I remember what it was like to be a teenager. I mean look, I have Draco. You all are still in school, and i don't want to be a grandmother, yet, to any of your children. I am too young and so are you," she paused, pride taking over her face knowing she's embarrassed them, "So I'm tell you that you all must take precautions. I'm saying, what's that muggle term, dear i've forgotten, oh yes, no glove no love!" The five teens officially loose it and hunch over laughing, pansy the most.

"Yes mother," draco said in between laughs.

She let them calm down before pausing, "Draco, dear, you did remember protection last night, right? Some sort of it? A contraceptive charm, a condom, maybe the potion?" Worry laced her voice but soon disappeared when he reassured her he did. Scarlett on the other hand sunk into the chair a little, trying to remember if they did. Sadly her head was telling her no.

"Good, good. Blaise you use them as well with Georgia, correct?" Both of their faces bright red trying to say it wasn't like that, but Cissy knew better. "Do you two really want to bet against me again? I rest assured I always know." That shut them up.

"You'd be wise to never bet against her again," Draco snickered, earning a laugh from his mother who agreed.

"Pansy, dear? You're careful too," right, Narcissa asked? At this Pansy broke out laughing, tears rolled down her face. "I don't see what's so funny Pansy!" Flabbergasted, Narcissa stood starring at the scarlet haired witch sitting on her couch.