Show You're Mine//Fred Weasley

A/n: I don't even know how to feel about this but we are just going to go with it because well ah just, you'll see...

Warnings: Smut, choking, daddy kink, BDSM

_________________________________

You were in the Gryffindor common after all of your classes were finished. While waiting for Fred to show up Cormac called you over. You had never really talked before and he hardly seemed like the nicest person but you decided to walk over and avoid any problems.

"What's up?" you asked in a friendly way. A smirk grew on his face as he responded, "I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me tomorrow while watching the first event of the Triwizard tournament."

You thought for a minute of how you could politely decline, "well I would love to but-" He only cut you off, "come on, it'll be fun. I promise."

"Yeah but it's just-" you once again got cut off but this time by a voice that was across the room.

"Get away from her Cormac, " you turned to see Fred saying. "And why should I do that, " he responded while scowling at Fred.

"Because she is my girlfriend and will be sitting with me tomorrow. Come on y/n, " he said while grabbing my wrist and dragging me up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Fred, let go of me, " you insisted while trying to pry his hand away. This only caused him to grip your wrist tighter. "Ow, Fred it hurts. Please stop it, " you whined.

He ignored you and flung his bedroom door open, shoving you inside and shutting it behind him. "What were you doing talking to that git, " he asked sternly.

"Honestly Fred, it's not that big of a deal. He called me over so I talked to him for a matter of five seconds, " I protested, "he was only being friendly."

"Oh yeah, then tell that to the erection he probably had going on in his pants, " Fred scoffed. I raised my eyebrow and glanced down to see Fred had his own problems going on.

"Right, just like the one you have going on right now, " you replied with a mischievous grin spread across your face.

"Don't mess with me Love, I'm serious, " he growled at you. You decided to ignore it and move closer to brush your hand over his hard.

"Just let me help you, Fred. You are the only one I'll ever do this to, not Cormac, " you said while looking up into his eyes and biting your lip seductively.

Fred groaned and loosened up for a second but immediately got his dominance back. He reached out and shoved you down onto the bed and placed his hand around your neck. "I said don't mess with me, you'll regret that, " he spat at you.

You made innocent eyes at him and acted as if you were scared when in reality you were so turned on by him. He ran his other hand down your chest and untucked your shirt from your skirt. You squirmed around and tried to make him go faster.

"Quit moving around so much, " Fred growled while pushing your shoulders down onto the bed.   He straddled his legs around you to keep you still and moved to start unbuttoning your shirt. You reached out for Fred's shirt and tried to pull it off but he grabbed your hands and threw them away.

Instead of obeying you once again moved your arms, this time helping him to get your shirt off. He scowled at you and grabbed your wrists with one hand while taking his belt off with his other hand. 

"You just lost your freedom, " he said while tying your hands to the headboard of the bed. You tried to move your hands but they were stuck. Fred smirked while watching you struggle underneath him.

He finished unbuttoning your shirt and stared down at your chest which was in a lacy white bra. He leaned down and left soft kisses all over your neck and chest. Suddenly he nipped at your skin which made you flinch. He started to suck harder, leaving marks all over you.

"Daddy, please don't leave marks. I have nothing to cover them with, " you whined as he continued. He stopped for a minute to look into your eyes and respond, "it's too late for that baby. Besides, now everyone will know who you belong to."

His hands drifted down to the end of your skirt, lifting it to show your matching lacy panties which he soon dragged off your legs and threw to the side of the room. He then ripped his own shirt off and removed his pants.

He placed his thumb on your clit gently which caused you to let out a small moan. He moved two of his fingers to feel that you were incredibly wet. "Please daddy, " you whined while looking down at the bulge in his boxers.

Finally, he took them off and pushed himself all the way into you without warning. You moaned loudly from the sudden feeling and arched your back up. Fred pushed you back down onto the bed and slowly started to move back and forth. 

You rolled your eyes back as he once again reached out and wrapped his hand around your neck, not actually hurting you. You tried so hard to move your hands so you could touch him but it was no use. Sweat formed on his forehead as he thrust in and out of you.

He leaned forward to kiss you, the new angle gave you even more pleasure. You moaned which gave Fred the chance to enter his tongue into your mouth. You both groaned into each other's lips as both of your highs started inching closer.

"Daddy, I'm so close, " you whined as he hit your g-spot over and over each time. Only moments later you arched your back off of the bed and screamed as your orgasm took over your body. Fred followed shortly after and came inside of you.

He moved and laid beside you on the bed as you both caught your breath. After a couple of minutes, he moved to untie your hands.

"You were such a good girl, I don't want to see you talking with Cormac again, " he insisted. You started to nod your head when all of a sudden you heard footsteps coming down the hallway. 

You panicked and tried to untie yourself, "Fred your wand! Lock the door!" He quickly cast a spell at the door then immediately helped you to untie your hands. He grabbed his clothes off the ground and rushed to put them on while you quickly buttoned your blouse back up and tucked it into your skirt.

You heard banging on the door and voices yelling to let them in. "One second, I'm just changing, " Fred called back. 

"Fred it's just us, " a voice that sounded like George called back. You jumped off the bed and reached for your panties which were sitting on the ground but the door flew open. You shot up and tried to stand as casually as possible.

In walked George and Lee who must have used a spell to unlock the door. They looked from Fred to you until Lee finally spoke up, "you're fly is down mate."

Fred immediately zipped his pants back up as his face turned red. George looked towards the ground to see your panties laying there. His eyes grew wide once he realized what had happened.

"Did you two just have sex in here?" he asked sounding surprised even though he knew the answer. You blushed and looked towards the ground, "if I said no would you believe me?"

"With all the evidence...no, " Lee responded with a grossed-out face. George's surprised face turned into a smirk, "the real question is...was it good?"

You furrowed your brows and scowled at George, "seriously George, ugh I'm done with you guys." You walked across the room, about to leave when George spoke up, "you missing something?"

"What do you-" you said before realizing you were still not wearing anything under your skirt. You rushed across the room while Fred and George were laughing. You picked up your clothes and slid them back on your legs then left the room with your face as red as a tomato.