Part I Chapter 0: Prologue

Agwin High. Depending on your place in the world, the school was either a fresh new start, or something to be laughed at.

     Agwin High was a private school. It had prestige, so parents with talented children, whether that talent was in education or ability, would enroll them into the school in hopes that a good education would lead their children towards a brighter future.

     In recent years however, the school's nobility had been called into question. What once was a school that gave immense hope to anyone who could get in was now a mere shadow next to it's rival school, Wellston.

     Wellston High was a private school, just like Agwin. However, it was a lot younger of a school. When Wellston first opened, it offered lower tuition rates and standards than Agwin. While during this period of it's lifetime, Wellston was not the King of Turf Wars as it is known as today, it was still able to show off the prowess of it's students and alumni alike in other ways.

     Slowly, the popularity of Wellston rose. The tuition price stayed low, but the standards went up, and eventually, it became one of the most prestigious schools in the country.

     Some have theorized that the only reason that Agwin has survived as long as it has without closing for good was because the lowered their bar of entry so that they could scoop up Wellston rejects.

     Many have wondered if Agwin would ever make a comeback. If they could secure a couple of god-tiers and start winning against Wellston in Turf Wars again, would they regain their honor?

     No one really knew. And even if Agwin could win their honor back like that, it was easier said than done. Getting a god-tier to enroll in Agwin over Wellston, a single god-tier, would be very difficult.

     But, it would eventually have to happen at some point, right?