Forty-Six

A slight blush found its way to my face and the room got filled with awkward silence as we all processed what Jimin said. "Ah, Yeonnie you should get those documents."

"Which documents oppa?" I asked as hobi oppa pointed his fingers to a set of files placed on that counter. A sudden realization of the fact hit me that he asked me to do this to avoid the further escalating of the tension. Without any delay I sided myself from Jimin but I could still feel his gaze follow me. I saw Suga oppa drag him by his shoulder towards the main gate but suddenly he crashed into one of the staff workers.

"You made him fall." Taehyung's voice entered my ears and I turned to see a slight smirk playing on his lips. "I wonder how we're gonna seal the negotiation when all Jimin wants to do is slam your back on a wall-" Taehyung opened his mouth again but got cut off by the maknae of the gang.

"And tell you that you look stunning." Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's mouth and a muffled scream came audible to our ears. "Lets go." Jungkook offered me his arm and gladly I took it. Rather than usually taking two luxury sedans, today was made sure to be an exception as I had to shift to sit in the middle of the soulmates in a black SUV. The engine revved up and Jimin slid his hand in mine. I itched my head to see his face and what I saw didn't fail to amaze me. He was looking direst and unspeakable.

His perfervid and unclarified expressions, on top of it the silence which surrounded the eight of us. It was suffocating, almost claustrophobic. Taehyung saw me getting uncomfortable and he decided to strike a conversation and I was more than thankful.

"Ayla you don't know our stories right?" Taehyung scanned my face and a slight smile covered Namjoon's face.

"What stories?" I scoffed as Jimin leaned on my shoulder and I just let him.

"How we seven came together." yes besides Jimin and Jin oppa i had no idea about anyone's background. Definitely I had an idea that Jungkook belonged to one of the richest families of South Korea but that's it.

"You see," Hope spoke up and continued "Yoongi's parents died when a plane got hijacked. His parents were sitting on the top positions of the security agency of the States. When the news of his parents being dead came out he was just seven. Since that age the government took his responsibility, schooling and on top of that the special training he received and as a result he became one of FBIs most trained and youngest agents at the age of 17. But this pabo" Hosoek took a deep breath as he tried to get a hold of his emotions.

One of the men I admired and looked up to the most, the one who became my second family when I was going through that vigorous training when my teenage years got a head start, was actually alone since the age of seven. Suga rubbed Hobi's nape from the passenger seat.

"I tried to end my life. I was going to jump from the bridge. I still remember that day in San Francisco when I stood on the railing thinking about whatever I did in the span of twenty years. I lifted my left foot up but then a man touched the hem of my shirt before saying 'you are not supposed to leave right now." Suga oppa's words were loud and clear, as if he was proud of what he was saying.

"We call Jung Hoseok J-Hope because I gave him that name and that happened because he gave me hope. The hope to live and the urge to smile. He showed me what love was when I, was least expecting it, he was the one who showed me the light in my darkest hours. And this seven membered gang is the reason why I want to wake up tomorrow. I want to see Taehyung become too clingy. I want to live under Namjoon's leadership, though I question if he really has an IQ of 148. I want to seek advice from Jin Hyung and lastly I want to see Jimin and Jungkook smile."

Min Yoongi, he was such an emotional mess in his heart.

Beneath that iron shield lies a Min Yoongi who was soft like french terry. "You know all you can do is give hope when you yourself need it. Me and Hobi weren't affluent, Hobi's mother died while giving him birth and my parents committed a suicide when I was 16 leaving all the mafia  empire built by them. But we found each other and then we found Yoongles. Because of so much, we were just so damned impacted that we became bad to finish bad." Namjoon oppa finally breathed but before I could process further Taehyung came up.

"Just so you know my parents are very alive but I just chose to do this rather than rub my father's money on myself." Taehyung looked out of the window, he had the urge to be free and to be independent. Lastly he wanted brotherly love. "Ayla knows everything about me, she actually was the first person to know everything in the past two years. Whatever happened and whatever felt too heavy I would just crash at her place and she would leave everything just to give me a lap to cry on."

Jeon Jungkook's words just made my day, he was the warmest person on this planet and I had absolutely no objection in saying this. The car once again fell silent. Jimin's head was still leaning on my shoulder and he was still looking bothered about something.

Like he did something and wanted to get it off his chest but something was still holding him back. A slight uncertainty. Or a massive conviction. Either of them was giving him some sort of trouble, like it was putting him in a void full of decisions.

"You wanna talk about something?" I asked Jimin in a whispered manner but it was still audible to the rest. He took a deep breath and just shrugged off by closing his eyes.

Maybe he was just worried. Today was the night where all the planning would come to an end, when all the mafia, drug dealing, killing purges would hopefully come to an end. But a slight doubt of what if was troubling me.

What if we all never make it out? What if I never make it out? To say we prepared ourselves for the best would just be an understatement. With a blink of an eye all our plans could go against us. All our trusted ones can ditch us with a click. What if it leads to the separation of the inseparable seven membered bangtan?

All these questions were troubling me. Whilst everything I took a note of how Jimin's grip on my hand was stronger than ever. How it could've bruised and how his grip was probably cutting off my hand's blood circulation. But how it looked like he never wanted to let go.

The same Jimin who once told me how he wanted the time to literally run, how he was suicidal at one point of time now wanted the time to stop. Or at least what I make out of his emotionless face.

"We're here." Hobi's voice was clear.

It was time.

---

|<|Author|>|

It's time. For christmas bitches raise yo glasses for santa and wish for whatever you want (even though santa is not real but let's just for a second believe all the santa bullshit)

I love you guys, really it's your reads and votes and comments which keep me going.

A comment got my attention regarding a few scenes in this particular chapter, well thanks for that. Some readers may think that the scenes are similar to Blood Ink but it's not. This leads to different conclusions. I try my best to keep everything original, even if it's not up to the mark. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. Borahae.