You're Into What?!

As the sun set everyone was alerted that it was time to start heading back to the dock. Letting the kids get their last laps on the jetski the boat staff started preparing dinner. It would be another almost 3 hours before the reached land due to Lance asking them to take the scenic route. Convincing herself to still have a good time Brielle brushed off earlier. She felt he didn't really need to know in depth what was going on between her and Shelby. The last thing she wanted to do was start shig between the two. Joining Robyn and Candace for a few drinks keeping an eye on the kids for a while before she was summoned by Quentin. Throughly meeting Jordans fiance Brian before the two took a series of pictures of her request. She wanted to make a memory book to look back on.

"I love that smile. But why is it not for me." Quentin mumbled against her neck peeking at her phone. Spotting the picture they had just taken earlier in a message thread.

Countess : Look at yall lookin cute and shit

Countess : Look at yall lookin cute and shit. Makes me SICK!

"Tell her to stop hating cause she lonely." Quentin muttered, Bri giggled typing that up.

Brielle: Quentin said stop being a hating lonely ass.

Countess : Oh you tell that bright fucker to royally fuck off.

"Let me see." Quentin chuckled snapping a quick picture of him flipping her off. Brielle shook her head if she didnt know any better she'd think Quentin and Countess were brother and sister. All the two ever did was talk shit to eachother. Countess was a hard person to get used to but she was Brielle's soul sister. Always down with the shits enabling Brielles crazy. She treated Bri like blood and would crack a bottle over a head for her bitch.

Countess: DAMN! Almost made me throw up. You gotta ease all that ugly on a sista. Cant just throw it at me. I almost died have you no shame!

Brielle: Enough you two.

Countess: That highlighter started it.

Brielle: You're bright too

Countess: Yeah but when I walk into a dark room I don't glow.

"Dont you laugh at that!" Quentin spat feeling betrayed by how hard Bri was laughing.

Countess: Gotta get ready for work boo. Find me a rich suga daddy on his death bed out there. And tell Quentin to put some sun screen on before he roasts.💋

Brielle: KK.💋

"Hurt my feelings." Quentin pouted sideeyeing Brielle.

"I'm sorry daddy." Brielle giggled pecking his lips repeatedly till he smiled. His smile always giving her butterflies. She was glad she was out that night he crashed. Once you get passed the smart mouth, nonchalant attitude, and forever I'm okay demeanor. You realized how much of a caring and attentive man he was. She was kind of giddy knowing how he was with her.