🦖🦕CHAPTER 26🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I went to coach Ukai because Daichi said that he was looking for me.

"Y/N we need to practice" coach Ukai said

"coach we are always practicing" I said

"No, we need to practice more. We will be playing against Shiratorizawa" he said making me shock

Playing against Shiratorizawa?  So that means I will play against my old team.

"Y/N? Earth to Y/N" coach Ukai said

"sorry coach I zoned out" I said

"as I was saying, We need to practice hard, I want the volleyball team including the girls will practice with the boys. We will work together" he explained and I nodded.

"I will get the girls" I said

I went to the girls' gym and announced what coach Ukai said. We packed our stuff and went to the boys' gym.

While walking, I was thinking about my former team and I was worried that what happened before would happen in the future and they would remove me from the team. I did not realize that we were in the boys' gym.

"Baby" I heard Tsukishima called me.

"Hi" I said then he kissed my forehead. "what are you thinking?" he asked me. "I'll tell you later" I answered making him nod.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

"Ok guys for the next match we will be playing against Shiratorizawa. Y/N will help us train" coach Ukai announced making all eyes on me and I frowned.

"Ok guys change your clothes and start practicing" coach Ukai said and we all complied.

"hey Y/N you good?" Riya asked me

"Yeah I'm fine" I said to her giving her a small smile.

"You don't look fine" Natty appeared "come on, tell us what's in your mind" she added

"I'm just scared you know" I said. "scared of what exactly?" Riya asked me one more time. "I'm scared, what if we lose, what if I made a mistake, I'm scared that you'll kick me out of the team like what happened last time" I confess biting my lips to prevent my tears from falling.

"aww Y/N we will never do that. If we lost then we have other matches for us to win." Michimiya-senpai told me and I nodded. "now let's go and change our clothes" she added and we all nodded.

We changed our clothes and start warming up. I'm starting when Tsukishima came and joined me.

"Hi baby" I said.

"So what are you thinking?" he asked me and I frowned

"I'm just scared to be kicked out of the team if we lost" I said

"Don't think such a thing you dumbass, you can do it" he said and he stood up and kissed my head.

*Timeskip After Training*

"Baby Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called me I turned around and he patted my head

"Hi baby Kei" I said then he pecked my lips

"let's go eat lunch" he said making me nod

*At Canteen*

"what do you want to eat?" I asked him

"you" I heard him mumbled

"Hey I heard that" I said and slapped his arm making him wince in pain

"Hey why are you hitting me you idiot, I didn't hit you at all" he protested but I make face.

"you go find a table for us"  he said and I nodded.

I found a seat for Tsukishima and me and in a few minutes he came immediately with our lunch.

"eat up you baby" he said and chuckled

We were eating but a b*tch approached Tsukishima.

Maddie

I glared at her "Hi Tsukishima" she said I make face and mock. I saw Tsukishima staring at me with a confusing look. I mouthed 'what' and he shooked his head.

"Tsukishima, oh hi Y/N, I didn't see you there" she giggled and I cringed at her giggled. I gave her a fake smile and I rolled my eyes.

"anyways Tsukishima Ms. Ino is looking for you" she said trying to be cute.

Ugh such an eyesore

"Uhm ok" he said and stood up. "Y/N, baby, I need to go now" he added and he kissed my forehead

Wait is he going to leave me like that?

I frowned and nodded. "aww Y/N don't frown" he said and pecked my lips. I glance at 'Maddie' and saw her frowned and I smirked.

"mkay" I said and smile.

Something is not right here