S U N G H O O N

So yeahhh you guys wanted a part 2, Imma give you a part 2! I'm sorry for leaving you guys in tears last chapter (metaphorically). This is the part 2 of the ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND When they suddenly yell at you during an argument but only for Sunghoon since you asked for it.

Your POV:

It's been 2 years from our breakup and it's still in my head. I can't get get over him. He still runs through my head every single day. I remained single cause I thought that if I had a new one he would do the same to me as how Sunghoon treated me like before.

Sunghoon was everything to me, when I sleep I think about him. When I eat, go to work, or even cry. I think about him nonstop.

2 months later:

News Article : Dispage

Park Sunghoon from Enhypen made everyone shocked to see him announce his new Girlfriend.

Comments:

"Where did Y/n go?"

"Finally he has a new one. I don't like his first. LOL!"

"Poor Y/n:("

A tear fell down to my chin as I cry even harder...

Why didn't I just opened the door?

What would happen if we didn't even had that argument..

What if I didn't tell him that he cheated on me??

would we be still a happy couple?

I'm so sorry, Sunghoon. I still love you.

Sunghoon's POV:

I can't seem to get Y/n off my mind..

I can't stop thinking about (g)  I miss (g).

Did I do the right thing? Was I wrong for leaving? Hell yeah.

I'm so dumb.

3 months later:

I was at the cafe with my new Girlfriend.

"Sunghoon, can you buy me the latest gucci bag? Everyone says it's trending right now." She said

"But you already have your custom one. Why buy a new one?" I said

"Pleasee... Don't you still have a lot of money?" She asked making me annoyed

"Fine. If you'll pay me back next time. You still haven't paid me that expensive makeup you bought without my permission" I said and stare at her like I was about to strangle her

I dated her after the break up cause I wanted her to take Y/n out of my mind. But the problem is she keeps using my money.

I stood up and went to the cashier for a napkin

I hear the door open and a familiar voice...

"Hi good morning! Can I have a chocolate frappuccino and he will get.."

I looked at my right and saw Y/n...wait Y/N?? I've been looking for her ever since our breakup..wait who? Oh...(g) has a boyfriend...

They're so happy together..did I even make her smile when we used to be together?

"Oh Sunghoon?" Y/n said

"H-hi!" I stutter

We gave each other an awkward hug and finally after 2 years and 3 months I get to hold her in my arms again.

I looked at (g) left and the guy was smiling

"Oh! Have you met my cousin? He came here for a visit. He's from France" (h/s) said smiling