Prologue

If there is one thing that people love to know about me, it is my personal love life. I know that being famous invites attention of that sort, especially when I do not let anyone know what goes on behind the closed doors of my home.  It would surprise many to know that I am just an ordinary person just like they are, but I guess my elusiveness gets my fans to draw me a certain way. I have read countless letters from fans that have declared their love and admiration for me, and for that I am very charmed and thankful to have fans as dedicated as my own, but I have always longed for someone to want to know me for me; not as what they paint me out to be or how the media presents me, but for who I truly represent on the inside. 

I guess that's is rather difficult if I do not allow anyone in, isn't it? 

Coming to the United States to work on the Loki series after a year of last playing him in "Avengers: Endgame", I did not expect what happened to me over the course of nine months. It is amazing how someone can come along and challenge everything I thought I was.

You have heard her story, but there is always two sides to a coin. This is the story of the time when I let someone into my home, but little did I know at the time she would be entering more than just that. Unexpectedly, she made her way into my heart and forever changed my life. It is rather funny that life brings you what you need, when you least expect it; and within that, give you many surprises.

The majority of poems, novels, sonnets and even romantic films that center around the theme of love have differnt endings. Some are jubilant where lovers reunite and live out the rest of their lives together; while others are more filled with sorrow where the ending is displeasing. As of late, I learned that sometimes waiting too long to confess one's feelings, can have different effects on how the ending of story plays out. I remember she taught me a quote from one of her favorite films that I will always remember and carry with me from that day forward, "some love stories aren't epic novels, some are short stories. But that doesn't make them any less filled with love." 

You can decide what this is.

NOTE: I was debating whether to make it as if we are hearing the story for the first time through through Tom's eyes, or him recalling it. So bear with me lol Also The first chapters will align with the first chapters of the first book. After they're told to be in lockdown it will vary days within the year that were not mentioned in book one.