Chapter 11 (Psycho And Crazy Duo)

You,Yuji and Nanami are at hallway what Nanami told to you and Yuji repeat again and again in your mind.

She was happy yesterday and now why did she die?Why?Why? Is it your fault to say nothing?

"Are you saying we'd get in your way,Nanamin? You're injured,aren't you?"You snap out of your thoughts and look at Nanami a little bit worried.

Nanami noticed that and he pat your head to reassure that he's fine."Next time take us with you....."

"Our partner died. But we weren't there at that time. Why? Because we're a child"You look at your childhood friend who have desperate look on his face.

What his grandfather told to him repeat in Yuji mind.

"I don't want any of that"

"You can't"Nanami stop pating your head as he look at Yuji.

"As you already know,this patchwork cursed spirits uses tranfigured people.
There are some people who were beyond saving. If you two continue this work,there were a time when you're forced to kill a person yourself"Yuji look like he is going to cry any moment why you look at the ground.

Kill someone?Your mind wonder back to the old home of yours and your abusive father's blood was spilt on the wall.

It was because you and Ayanami killed your own father. Just like you said,in your eyes. Your father is one of the person who brought you into this world.

You don't feel love or hate him.

Soon Nanami left you and Yuji look at the floor with frustrated look on both of you and Yuji faces.

Ayanami come out from your shadows and he know the situation so he hug your small figure.

The sound of Yuji phone ringtone can be heard while you quietly listen what was saying while you noticed that Ijichi was behind you and Yuji.

"We're going,Nanamin"Yuji answered to Nanami instead of you. It seems that Nanami is rejecting what Yuji just said.

You don't give a fuck and hang up Yuji phone. You look at Yuji while the male nod,knowing what you are thinking and he agree with it.

You and Yuji look at Ijichi. "Please step aside,Ijichi-San"You said to the older male while Ayanami hide in your shadow again.

Ijichi ignored what you just said."Our job is to help others. That includes those who were still students,like yourself. I won't made any more mistakes. You must not go, Itadori-Kun,L/N-San"

You and Yuji ignored Ijichi warning and you both run passed the older male. You apologize to Ijichi in your mind but right now,you have to save your friend.

Now you and Yuji are at the gym door of Junpei school. Yuji slide open the door and greeted by unconscious and beaten student that Junpei made while the pig teacher.

"What are you doing,Junpei?!"You and Yuji shouted to your friend. Light blue jellyfish was behind Junpei.

"Stay out of this, jujutsu sorcerers"

_________________________

You and Yuji are currently following Junpei. Yuji use his cursed teachnique while you swing you scythe.

"Moon Dregs!"Yuji fist didn't work against it but you cut the shikigami in half.

The shikigami got healed and protect Junpei. "A jellyfish shikigami?Blunt attacks won't work when he's inside it?How did Y/N-Chan cut it into half?"

"I'll say this one more time. Stay out of this,jujutsu sorcerers!"Junpei look at you and Yuji.

"It's none of your business"