I watch lots of cartoons

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, the rink is closing soon," Kei says. "We've been here all day, it's time to go."

"What happened to babe?" I ask. "Has the name been revoked?"

"Yes, now hurry up," he says. "We've gotta go now."

"Nah, we've still got like an hour," I say. "It's fine."

"Well be still need to take the train back home," he says. "But we have to get your stupid cat first."

"Actually we've gotta go and find another cat for Kenma," I say. "Then get my cat, then go home."

"Fine, but we've gotta go now," he says. "Now."

"But I'm not done, this is good exercise," I say. "Don't you want me to be a skinny legend? Then I'll have a nice flat stomach with abs."

"I don't care what you look like," he sighs. "Just come here."

"Bruv my stomach be looking like some fluffy slime," I say.

"No, it doesn't," he says. "You look just fine the way you are."

"Wow Kei," I say leaning over to where he is standing. "Are you lying to me right now."

"About what?" he asks.

"You know," I say.

"Don't change, you're already pretty," he grabs my hands. "And either you come over here yourself, or I'm pulling you over."

"You won't," I smirk. "No balls."

"I will," he says.

"No you won't, because I might get actually hurt," I say. "And you wouldn't want that, I know."

"You won't get hurt," he shrugs. "Well assuming you don't squirm around."

"Everything I have to say right now is inappropriate," I say. "Like really inappropriate."

"Then say it," he says. "I'm not stopping you."

"Ew no," I cringe. "I don't like verbalizing crap, you know that hoe."

"Well you sure love to verbalize how repulsive you find things," he scoffs. "And a string of insults."

"Yeah but that doesn't matter," I say. "Because it's not embarrassing."

"Just come on," he says. "And let's go and find a stupid cat for Kenma."

"I'm not going because... I want," I pause. "Say something sweet."

"No," he says. "You're just going to get embarrassed and act stupid as per usual."

"Kei, please," I say. "I promise that I've evolved."

"Fine," he sighs as he lets go of one of my hands to reach into his jacket.

"If you pull out a gun, I might have to break up with you," I say. "But only maybe because you're too perfect."

"I still carry around your ugly hair clip," he says holding it up. "Because it reminds me of you, which is really stupid because you're literally always with me. One time I left it at home purposely but ended up turning back to go and get it, I was late to school. Happy now?"

"Rail me," I say.

"What?" he asks.

"Mail me," I say playing dumb. "Mail me home, it's on my bucket list. Is it not?"

"Yeah... it is," he says. "But that's not what you said, idiot."

"If you're so smart, then what did I say?" I ask.

"Rail me," he says.

Ha, he really walked into this on.

"Wow Kei, is that something you should be saying in public?" I ask. "But if you really want to get railed ask Issei or something, I'm sure Bunny will rent him out to you. I won't be railing you, I don't have the energy nor do I have the will power."

"I walked into that one," he mumbles.

"Yup," I nod my head. "But its time to go now, we've gotta find a cat now."

"Yeah, right," he says. "Hurry up."

Some of y'all don't understand references, like vines and crap. Rip to y'all. Also, I saw the irl Kenma today, but he was 6'1 and he showers, also he was hot.

-Crouton