part 58

Deoksim approached the star of the party.Park Seojun.She made her cleavage more visible.The boy was drinking with a girl on his lap.She slowly passed him giving him a side look.She sat on the next chair and crossed her legs making her long milky leg visible through the cut of the dress.She ordered a drink.She could feel his gaze lingering on her.She took the glass and looked at him.

He winked secretly.The girl who was on his lap was giving him a neck session.Deoksim smirked and slowly gulped the drink through her red coloured lips.She removed her hair from her shoulder and placed them on one side of her shoulder showing her tasty collarbone. Her tatto was making her look like a hot meal.

Meanwhile Kim boys and Jongsuk were looking at them from afar.They were all raging seeing her tactics.

"What the heck is she doing?!"Yoongi snapped feeling overprotectiveness surging in his veins.

Jin gave a squeeze to his shoulder."I know Yoongi. Let's be patient.After this night,she'll be with us forever.So let her do her job"

Jongsuk gulped down his whole whine glass in one go.Jungkook was about to sip from his glass but Jongsuk grabbed his drink and gulped down looking at Deoksim who was sitting on Seojun's lap.He was raging in jealousy. He wanted to gag out Seojun's eyes out.

Jungkook patted his back.He looked at Deoksim and sighed.He couldn't help but to feel guilty. He still had that slight guilt still saying it's all his fault.

They saw Deoksim and Seojun walking towards the upstairs.

"Yah yah yah,what's happening there?"Hoseok muttered frantically pointing his finger towards Deoksim and Seojun.

"Are they-are they going to a room?"Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"N-No.Let's stop her!what does she think she's doing?!"Jimin also freaked out and took a step forward. But a soft hand placed on his chest stopping him going there.Jimin widened his eyes seeing Da mi.She was wearing a tight black dress.As usual she had a blank face.She looked at others with a bored look.

"She'll be fine.Let her handle the things"

"How can we trust you?!what if that bastard do something to her?!"Jimin whisper yelled furiously.

Da mi scoffed. "In that case,you should be scared for that poor boy.You damn well know about Deoksim.So cool down"

Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder assuring him.Then he looked at Da mi."How did you get inside?You can't come without an invitation"

Da mi took a whine glass from a waiter who was passing by"Miran's father is invited. So yeah.I tagged alone"

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Where's your friend?Miran?"Hoseok asked.

Da mi nodded looking around."She is somewhere "she said not showing any interest.

Meanwhile,Deoksim was in the upstairs with Seojun.He was taking her to his room but Deoksim circled her arms around his neck stopping him."you know,I'm a kinky girl"

Seojun wrapped his hands around her waist and smirked. "I can see that babygirl"

"So I need a special room"

Seojun raised an eyebrow. "A special room?tell me babygirl.I can give you anything"

Deoksim smirked knowing he fell into her trap.She went closer to his ear."I want you to f*k me hard in your dad's room"

Seojun was a taken back from her words.He went pale."W-What?"

Deoksim shrugged her shoulders. "Not every girl has the chance to have sex in prime minister's room.right?"

"What if he comes inside?"

"I don't think he'll come inside his room leaving his people in that hall.hm?"

Seojun thought for a second. He'd never done such a thing.And the thought somehow excited him.He smirked giving a small nod.

Deoksim celebrated her victory inside her head.

Seojun made the guards leave the prime minister's room's door.They obliged to his words.

Seojun pushed Deoksim to the bed before hovering over her.He quickly attacked her neck.Deoksim clenched her jaw feeling his lips on her skin.She felt like her skin was burning.She disgusted his touch.She took deep breaths to calm herself down and looked around the room.Her eyes caught a painting.A painting of a forest.She slowly pushed Seojun away making him confused. She walked towards the painting on the wall.

"Hey,what are you doing?"he asked feeling frustrated.

Deoksim didn't answer.She kept staring at the painting. Seojun stood up and approached her.He wrapped his arms around her waist back hugging her."you like that?"he asked looking at the painting.

"Yeah.Can I look at it more closely?can you give it to my hands babe?"she asked innocently.

"Sure babe"

He took the painting revealing a secret locker.I knew it!She smiled secretly.

"What is it babe?"she asked pointing at the locker.

Seojun looked at in confusion. "I don't know.I never knew there was a locker in there"

"Do you know the password?"She asked directly making him more confused at her actions.

"Uh no?dad never tells me things like that"

"Then there's no use of you anymore"

"Huh?"

In the next second,Deoksim hit his head with the painting.He fell to the ground unconsciously. Deoksim placed her hair strands behind her ear revealing an ear piece.She tapped it before speaking. "I found it.But I need a hacker"

A male voice spoke through the other line."He will be there in minute"

Soon,a waiter boy entered inside.He walked towards Deoksim. She nodded giving him permission. The boy took 30 minutes to hack the system. During the time,Deoksim placed the unconscious boy on the bed and tied his hands to the headboard and blindfolded him.

"I'm done"the waiter boy announced.

Deoksim opened the locker quickly.There was another locker inside.And it too had a password. She sighed.The waiter boy started his work again.

Then she heard the same male voice from her ear piece. "Byunhun has arrived the mansion.Be quick!"

Deoksim cursed under her breath."Do not let them come near the room!Do something!"

"We'll try"

The waiter boy called Deoksim after doing the work.She quickly opened the mini locker to see a small glass bottle.Inside it,there was a chip.She smirked in victory. She slowly touched the bottle only to hear a siren alarming the whole mansion.She gasped.

"Fuck!there is a senser!"the waiter boy freaked out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!

I won't update till I get votes which can satisfy me😏so vote guys.Sooner I get votes,sooner I'll update