ace degenerate

Quinn wasn't the most pleasant woman to be around considering she was the daughter of Johnny Lawrence and she had lived with her mother before she realized that she was never going to get better, she knew that she had to leave her old life behind ...

Quinn wasn't the most pleasant woman to be around considering she was the daughter of Johnny Lawrence and she had lived with her mother before she realized that she was never going to get better, she knew that she had to leave her old life behind because she figured that it just wasn't good for her or her mental health. Suffering a lot of mental disorders from the neglection from her mother and her twin brother Robby made it no better with the people he decided to hang around, she ended up moving out and living with her father when she turned eleven leaving her mother and brother behind with the old her.

The new her focused on getting better so she got a job at the nearest bookstore and managed to purchase herself her first motorcycle which was a picker upper from her skateboard that she usually rode to work.

Present day The annoying sound of her alarm clock woke her up and she realized that maybe her father had already left for work considering he had to get up early so she woke up and made her some coffee along with an English muffin she picked up fr...

Present day
The annoying sound of her alarm clock woke her up and she realized that maybe her father had already left for work considering he had to get up early so she woke up and made her some coffee along with an English muffin she picked up from the nearest corner store being sick of eating deli meat that was almost expired, she put it on her list to go shopping with her new paycheck, she took a shower and got dressed in a button up t-shirt and jeans along with her combat boots and grabbed her keys to her motorcycle and headed to work stuffing her English muffin into her mouth.

She eventually made it to work and kissed her boss' forehead which was a nice old woman named Ms. Sanders.

"Any news today?" She asked the older woman as she hung up her sweater on one of the hangers.

"Just some new books- wouldn't you rather hang out with kids your own age?" The older woman asked the blonde.
"It is your day off." The woman said as she realized that it was Saturday, truth is, Yasmine one of the mean girls she guess you could call it spread a rumor about her family which made people scared to even confront her, the blonde sighed and shrugged.

"Highly doubt anyone wants to talk to me." She said with a soft shrug as she began stacking the bookshelves up with the new books.

Once that was done she decided the eat the English muffin hanging out of her mouth, the older woman soon sending her out eventually as it got dark.

She then made it back to the house seeing her dad hadn't cooked anything and she had forgotten to shop with spending her time in the bookstore they decided to get pizza from the nearest corner store.

They walked in and she said hi to the clerk and she noticed a Mexican kid, she was sure that he was Mexican and she decided to grab water bottles and some more beer from her father and she noticed that he was talking to the kid with quite the attitude that made the younger Lawrence chuckle, her dad was a cranky old man.

Once the pizza was paid for and she gave a small smile at the new kid, they headed outside and her father had been telling her that he had gotten fired from his old job apparently from hanging an television on the wrong wall across from a door and allegedly called her a bitch. (God what a bitch.)

They were talking before they heard the small voice they had heard before croak in fear.

"I didn't know you were trying to buy beer I'm sorry!" The tan boy complained which made the duo turn their heads.

It was Kyler and his team of dickheads, after throwing a few more insults at the new kid they poured the pink liquid on the boy before they began beating him up eventually hitting her dad's car. Uh-oh. That made her stand to her feet and give her father a stare. Don't do it.

"Aye, watch the car!" That voice came from her father.
"Look at this loser, sitting on a corner eating his dinner like a bum." Kyler annoyingly retorted at her father.
"You're provoking the wrong man on the wrong day." They both said in unison.
"Oh look, it's his bitch of a daughter." Which apparently was enough to get her father going.

She then pulled the boy aside and gave him a napkin and wiped most of the pink liquid from his hair and he placed his hand on her waist trying to get some of comfort which she didn't mind, soon enough the police showed up and arrested while the two teens tried to tell them that it wasn't his fault.

The next morning came and she had to use some of her check money to bail out her father and they made it back to the apartment to see Miguel waiting for them, begging for her father to teach him what he knew amongst other things which ended up with her father giving him a stern 'no' and other insulting things, she didn't listen to considering she went into the house.

The blonde went into her room and decided to shower and lay down, she wanted to sleep the rest of the day away and which she did.

It was the evening when she awoke and her dad wasn't there and she ordered in and watched movies before her father soon came strolling in and he looked pissed and she raised her eyebrows before he told her that some blonde and her friends hit her fathers car which she already knew. Yasmine. What the hell did she want? She already ruined her life once, what else she could she want?

The next morning came and her father had to get his car back from Daniel LaRusso which she remembered from all the stories her father hated him.

She decided to pick up an extra shift so she could make more money that way, she walked in. She was wearing a black sweater like crop top with shorts and tennis shoes, she then did that for a few more hours before she began cleaning and stuff like that.

Once she was done, she headed back home to see her father talking to Miguel which she shrugged off and heated up the left over pizza in the oven for dinner and took out a Slim Jim and took a seat on the couch, her father walked in proud and she looked at him.

"Well, I take it your car came out successful." She said with a goofy smile.
"That. And I have a new student." He said with a soft smirk.

Oh. This couldn't be good.

JAYE'S SIDENOTE!
How are we feeling about this chapter?
I wanted this to be nice, and for some
reason I hate my writing but it's three am,
so excuse any spelling errors and sorry
it took me so long to give y'all something!