공. the turning point

︵

︵ . . ⌗ PROLOGUE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🦋₎
the turning point . . !

 !

real life !

"FUCK! PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING AT ME CHAT. OH MY GOD."

The young teen rapidly pressed the buttons of her glowing keyboard that was illuminating a vivid blue color. She dragged her mouse against the pad, eyes in a frantic as they focused upon the monitor screen. Her character's health bar was low, she was on a brink of death.

"OH MY GOD, PLEASE I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE LIKE THIS. I HAVEN'T SEEN LOONA YET." She cried out of desperation, her voice peaking into her microphone as she manipulated her character in aiming a bow and arrow to whoever was shooting at her from the middle platform.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Shifting her gaze momentarily towards the other monitor screen, she watched as her viewers commented words of encouragement the chat. Her eyes widened as she also took notice of her viewer count.

"TEN THOUSAND VIEWS!?"

Her mouth hung in agape from shock. "WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM? NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING BUT HI THERE GUYS."

Quickly, she returned her attention back at her game after that and pulled off a stunt by shooting the pursuer while running on a bridge that she built with a blue colored wool in a rush. The match was still far from over. There was still three of them in the game. If she wanted to win, she would have to pull off a one thousand IQ gameplay in killing them both.

Taking a deep breath, she pressed the buttons of her keyboard and lunged at the player who appeared out of nowhere. Using the diamond axe she had looted from her previous kill, she jumped and aimed a crit before miraculously dodging the splash potion of harming that her opponent threw. Jumping once again, she violently clicked her mouse to aim another crit and after three succesive hits as the other player's sword attacked, with half a heart, the player was killed.