chapter 6 - It's her

Eoins Pov

I just landed back in new york last night from my trip to ireland. One of my "brother's" keith moved back to his home city after he finished college in Settle a few years ago. Thats how we met we shared a dorm and instanly became brothers. Right now we are in the middle of opening our second night club in ireland this time in dublin. I will admit i have visited more the last 3 years than i ever have my excuse has been the fact im a silent partner to keith but its more the hope i meet or hear info on saoirse.

Saoirse was this girl i meet 4 years ago at keiths club in kilkenny. We hit it off straight away and all i can say is she is the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. Her Deep green eyes still appear in my dreams most nights and that night we spent together was the best night of my life if im honest. Her body was full of curves in all the right places i couldnt get enough of exploring her. Her moans were soft but addictive. She was shy but became alive in the bed. I woke the following morning to find her gone. I was shocked but understood she didnt want anymore from last night and i was flying out at lunch time anyway. Id see her again soon im sure as shes keiths best friend.

Months passed and i arrived back in ireland to be told she had moved to america and seems to be not contacting keith or abbey often so no information am i getting only she is now in a relationship. I could probably track her in america if they would tell me her second name but no and i dont understand why. Keith has told me to forget about her it was only a one night stand. I hope i can.