»42«

━━━━━━━━━━━

"People are like shadows that disappear when it gets dark."

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/n." Someone called as i flinched quickly turning around to see Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

"W-We got t-the cookies!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, ticcing at the same time, showing the jar as i giggled.

"Can we eat them now?" Jeongyeon asked blinking a few times.

"Of course! Why not?" I giggled again as they finally opened the jar but quickly stopped turning to look at Tzuyu telling her to say something.

"Can we also get snacks on the cafeteria?" Tzuyu nervously asked clearing her throat as i chuckled.

"Yes, now come on." I smiled as we head towards the cafeteria.

. . .

The 4 of us exited the cafeteria with chips in their hands as the guards screamed and sprinted towards us.

"D-Doctor! Someone called the call button from room 10!" They panted as i frowned.

"Then go check up on--" I froze as the guards and us stared at each other. "Room 10? B-But there's no patient.." I stuttered as the tablet 'tinged' we all looked at it to see that someone really did call from the room 10.

"AAAHH!!!" Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung yelled quickly holding onto me as Tzuyu scoffed.

"Scaredy cats." Tzuyu deadpanned.

"S-Shut up!"

"Shut the hell up!" Both of them exclaimed as i gulped.

"H-How about we check it just in case." I nervously smiled as i walked ahead.

"Are you crazy, woman?!" Jeongyeon hugged her chip on her arms as Tzuyu trailed behind me. "Not you too!" She added.

"N-No! If Y-Y/n will g-go, i w-will go t-too!" Chaeyoung took a deep breath before catching up on us.

"The hell?! Alright.. if i'll not go.. No one will protect Y/n.. Yeah! I'm going to protect Y/n, Damn it! Go to hell!" Jeongyeon growled as she sprinted catching up on us.

We stood infront the door taking a deep breath as Tzuyu quickly kicked the door open to see that all lights are open.

We all stared blankly inside, shaking on our place as Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung held onto each other.

After a few seconds someone sneezed taking us aback.

"AAAAAAHHH!!" We all screamed but quickly stopped to see Jyp-nim inside.

"WHA— WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!" I yelled out as we panted.

"Oh? Oh! I was checking if the table still works." He blinked a few times in confusion before walking out.

"Y-You scared a-all of us, M-Mr Doctor!" Chaeyoung crossed her arms showing an angry look as he raised a brow.

"Why did you have to press that damn call button?!" Jeongyeon sighed as he frowned.

"I didn't press the call button." He turns to face us as Tzuyu blinked a few times. "I wasn't even inside the glass room where the button is." He chuckled before walking off.

. . .

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

A few minutes later..

"Alright, i'm going now." I smiled and was about to walk out but was quickly stopped. I hummed confusingly looking down to see a hand on my wrist.

"C-Can't you just sleep here again?" She nervously asked.

"But Tzu, i still have to check up on others—"

"I'm coming with you." She stood up as i sighed.

"You have to sleep, tzu." I shook my head as she shook hers.

"No, you can't stop me." She walked ahead as i sighed and chuckled before walking out the room with her behind me.

-|-

"W-What the hell is going on?" Nayeon asked as i chuckled.

"They said there's a ghost in room 10!" Sana exclaimed.

"But, our room is like far away from room 10!" Nayeon exclaimed as Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"Just go to sleep, you bucktooth!" Jeongyeon yelled as the bunny girl gave us a look.

"Scaredy cats." Nayeon sighed as she lied back down.

I turned around taking a deep breath as Sana, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu raised their brows in confusion.

"You 3 have to go to sleep—"

"Okay! Move, damn it!" Jeongyeon exclaimed pushing Nayeon as she lied beside her.

"What the fu—!!"

"Can you move your feet? Thanks!" Sana smiled taking Nayeon's blanket as lying down below them.

I facepalmed as i looked at Tzuyu who yawned as she rubs her eyes.

"Do you want to go back to your room?" I asked as she glanced at me before walking towards the three, lying beside Sana, Jeongyeon's leg as her pillow.

I giggled, shaking my head.

"Alright, Goodnight!" I exclaimed as i was about to go out when someone pulled my wrist as i looked down to see Tzuyu.

"Good.. night.." She mumbled as she avoids my gaze with pink blush on her cheeks, i curved a small smile.

"Goodnight!" Sana giggled as she stood up to kiss my cheek.

"Hey! Get your dirty lips off her cheek, you snake!" Jeongyeon sat up wiping my cheek with her palm as i yelped.

"Tsk! Be quiet! We all know you're the one dirty here!"

"Says the one who drew a DICK ON MY CHEEK!"

"Shut the fuck up, inhumans."

I laughed as they continued bickering, staring at them in awe to see that they're finally talking to each other.

My smile slowly dropped.

'But, what if it's all a dream?'

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Y/n, wake up." Somi giggled as she shook my shoulders, i stirred awake as i whined.

"W-Wha— What time is it?" I yawned slowly sitting up.

"It's 8 o'clock, it's time to go home now." She smiled before sitting back down at the swivel chair nearby.

"B-But, what about you?" I asked as she hummed.

"I'm on night shift, watching these 3 sleeping together with Im Nayeon." Somi pointed at the camera on the big screen tv as i hummed, taking off my coat.

===============

8/9
"Can you still take my gift?"