»41«

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Do you also hate it when crying is the only way to feel better?"

━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd Person's POV

Next Morning..

"We'll be grouped into three." Somi clapped her hands before opening the kitchen lights. "There will be No sharp things in the kitchen in making cookies." She added.

"Obviously! Who needs knives in making cookies?" Nayeon sassily asked and snorted.

They curiously looked around like lost puppies as i internally giggled.

The first counter's members are Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun and Mina, The second counter is Me, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon, The 3rd counter's members are Somi, Sana and Jihyo.

We started with the mixture as they watched me place everything on the liquid bowl.

"Do you want to taste it?" I asked showing them the mixture. They sticked a finger before tasting it as Chaeyoung's hand ticced causing her to put all fingers on the bowl.

"The hell! Don't put you hands all over it!" Jeongyeon yelled out.

"S-Sorry! T-Tics!" Chaeyoung's head jerked as she cleans her hand.

"Are you stupid? It's obviously her tics why are you even yelling stuff at her?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes as Jeongyeon glares at the taller girl.

"Well, sorry damn it!" Jeongyeon yells harshly as Somi cleared her throat.

"How about you beat this, Tzuyu?" I asked handing her a wisk and the bowl.

"Beat, yeah sure." The taller girl nods before smacking the mixture as it splurted around.

"WHAT THE HELL?! HEY! BY BEAT SHE MEANT MIX YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Jeongyeon yelled as she wiped her face that was splashed with the mixture before handing the towel to Chaeyoung.

"I swear their team is a mess.." Nayeon shook her head and sighed.

Momo clumsily and accidentally poured too much milk on the mixture alarming Nayeon.

"What the—!! YAH! MOMO!" Nayeon yelled and sighed.

"Sorry! I—"

"Nice job, Momoring!" Dahyun laughed as Nayeon whipped her head towards the girl.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" Nayeon exclaimed as Dahyun paused.

"I mean, aren't we all, but look at all that milk!" Dahyun clapped her hands and laughed.

Nayeon sighed and facepalmed on her childish team as she stared at the mixture being mixed by Mina at the moment.

"Milk is a beauty product, right?" Nayeon asked as Dahyun gave her a look.

"What the— Milk is a drink! A medicine! An addiction!" Dahyun slammed the counter as Nayeon growled.

"Y/n!"