chapter 3

sadhvi's pov

Alarm sound woke me up.....

It's already 8:30am.

I stayed up late last night as today was the last exam....

Last one month has been hectic. I haven't been in contact with my parents for last fifteen days.

You may wonder why?? It's just I don't want to spoil my mood.If I call them they will start scolding me for even a trivial matter.

Geetha and Akhila helped me study for today's Pharmacology exam.

I quickly freshened and got ready for the college. We all ate our breakfast hurriedly.

We reached examination hall at 9:30.
.
.
.
.
Time skip
.
.
Finally exams completed........

I'm gonna sleep like a log today.... For last one month I have been waiting for my exams to be completed.

Now that they are completed my friends are literally dancing in front of examination hall.

I grabbed Swapna's arm and said "Hey....behave yourself. All are watching. "

She replied"Common Saavi...don't be a spoilsport. It's just our happiness. Even if anyone is watching, it doesn't bother us..... Now why don't we dance together?? ".....while smiling evilly.

I gasped at her question.... She knows I don't dance.And here she is asking for me to join them.

I sighed and said "You guys come after your enjoyment.I'm gonna sleep".

Altogether they shouted"Bye Saavi!!!!"

I facepalmed my self......

These girls never change. Actually I don't blame them.

I know their intentions are not wrong.
They just want me to be free....without any restrictions.

They want me to buildup my confidence and speak up my thoughts.

Even I have been trying to improve my self...... During exams I have even made a new friend Priya.

She made me comfortable enough for me to talk to her.... Even my besties are encouraging me to talk to her.

After I reached hostel I went to Priya's
  room to talk with her.

Priya is studying first year MBBS.
I'm her senior by one year. She is so sweet, I like her smile so much.

She looks like an innocent angel.

My thoughts broke when I dashed onto a girl.

I balanced myself from falling for the impact.....
I raised my head only to see Priya smiling at me.....

I smiled and asked "Hey Priya..i was coming to meet you. "

She replied "Hello Akka(it means sister in Telugu language). What a coincidence....even I was coming to meet you" happily.

As our room was the nearest one we came and sat on my bed.

She started "Akka.... I want to ask you where are you from? "

I replied"Its a small town near Hyderabad called Vikarabad "

A sign of recognition was seen in her eyes.... She exclaimed that she knows my place  as she has few relatives lives there.....

I said about my family and all

She started saying about her family with the glint in her eyes....

She said "Akka our family has Nanna(Dad) ,Amma (Mom) Anna (Brother) and Me"

"We are from Secunderabad in Hyderabad.......My father owns a real-estate business. My mom used to teach in nearby school.... But now she stopped as her age is not supporting. "

"And last and finally my Anna..... He is a devil incarnation. You won't believe him to be my brother. "

I was somewhat shocked at her revelation.

She continued"You see Akka....I 'm sweet, beautiful, pretty and all...."

I gasped.... Did she just praised herself?....

"But Akka he is arrogant rude sometimes I cannot even tolerate him for few minutes..... "

She came near my face whispering as if some secret..
"But Akka I love him so much.... He is so protective about me. Even he loves me but he keeps saying that I'm dumb. "

Don't know what to say I said "Ohhh"

"Akka you want to meet my brother? "

I said hurriedly "No no why would I? "

What she said next shocked me to the core....
"Akka don't be shy.... Actually even my Anna is in this college... You know he is very handsome. If you like him you can even make him you're boyfriend. Don't worry I will scold him for you whenever he is rude with you..... Common say Akka let me arrange a meeting.... "

I grabbed her hand and said "Priya.... No need dear. I'm from conservative family and even I'm not interested to get into a relationship. "

I can clearly see that she is dissapointed.....

To change the mood I asked about her  dreams and all....

Suddenly her dissapointed face changed into a smiling one.
And she started saying about her dreams.....

We both talked for a very long time that my besties jaws were literally dropped to the ground..... But I know they are happy for me.

While speaking to Priya  I feel like talking to a sister...... She is so innocent and sweet.

At some time while speaking to her I felt envious of her for having such a loving parents and brother.

I have been curious about her brother but I didn't asked anything because she might think that I'm interested in her brother.....

I remembered of my family.... I mentally reminded my self to call them tomorrow.

As exams completed today.... There are holidays for one week.I have forgot to inform my parents...

Akhila suddenly stood up from her bed and said "Guys why don't we go to a restaurant tomorrow?"

Geetha and I together replied "Akki....We have to go home tomorrow. Remember?? "

Swapna to joined and said"Don't do this guy's.... Actually we can resume our journey to home from there.... We will take our luggage bags from college and stop at restaurant for sometime".

Hey idea seems good.... Even we all are missing food from our favorite restaurant.

We all agreed to the plan and had a quick dinner.

I started packing my clothes for one week.....
Geetha asked me to wear a jeans top tomorrow.... I immediately said no
"You know Geetha I don't feel comfortable. I feel fat in those dresses. "

She shouted"You dumb head!..look yourself in the mirror you are nowhere near fat....you are just plump with all the curves. Why am I even explaining this to you?? "

She seems really angry....