Birthday!!!

Ch - 54

Sidharth broke the kiss and says by touching his nose to her, "Yes i will definitely marry you princess even i am ready to get married with you every freaking day and lives. I love you baby, i love you so damn much that can't say in words. You are my life, my beats every breath i take is because of you."

"You are my piece princess, you are the reason i am here alive without you this alpha is nothing. I can't able to imagine a day without you, today all this hours i feels like that some part of me is missing somewhere., breathing becomes impossible for me without you."

Tears keep flowing from both of their eyes, he sucked the tears from her eyes and says, "You looks so effortlessly beautiful and hot in this dress princess, and i am glad that you overcome the fear and wear this. Trust me you looks the most gorgeous girl in the world, anyway you always look pretty but today a bit more hot.".

" But princess please don't wear this kind of dresses from further till the full moon. Its getting more tuff for me to control myself." Sana smiles blushingly and says, "Let's go you need to cut the cake also." He nodded and says, "How many more surprises baby?" She stand up and says, "For now this is the last and pick me up on your arms because its too cold here."

Smiling he does the same and start walking towards the direction he asks. Looking at her he asks, "When you plan all this? Can't be possible in one day? And how i didn't get a single clue?" Sana smiles and says, "Because i keep control in my thinking in front of you and all help me in planning this."

Narrowing brows he says, "What? This is not done princess, in this way you would easily hide things from me in future which can cause dangerous because at the end of the day you are my innocent princess." Sana made a cute sad pout and says, "Why are you scolding me sidharth?"

"I can't disclose you the surprise right? And you also hiding the truth of your birthday from me by without thinking about it. This means you can also hide things from me in future?" He shakes his head and says, "How swiftly you turns to angry mode from the romantic one? I am just saying not try to hide anything else, except this type of surprises."

She nodded in yes and pointed towards an area where a beautiful shade is created like a tent, completely decorated with lights and lamps under the tree. Smiling he move there and drop her on feets. Under the tent a beautiful table is decorated with a cake placed in between.

Holding his hand sana kiss it and says, "Cut the cake love." Nodded he hold  her hand first then cut the cake, sana giggles and sing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sidhaaarthh, happy birthday to you." He chucking at her cute voice, and feed her a bite.

"I am glad that i wait for you in all this years, this is actually the best birthday of my life because my princess is with me." Said he grab her neck firmly and suck the cake from corner of her lips. She wrap her hands around his neck and start sucking on his upper lips.

He done the same with her lower lips, both keep sucking and nibbling on each other's lips. Pouring their enduring love through the kiss, the love that has no end not even after death also. She kissed him with the intensity and promise to keep him happy like this always, would do all possible things for him just like he does.
Promise that will never face him any kind of pain, because he deserves only love.

Where his intensity is promise to protect her, will always stand in front of her like a wall. His all happiness is her and her all pain is his, a promise to keep his princess safe and happy with all of his love and care. Promise to choose her out everything no matter what is comes in front of him.