🦋🦋

Trigger warning;  sensitive topic ahead if you don't wanted to read then leave..

🖤🖤🖤

sitting in the luxurious private jet he was working on his laptop while his eyes drifted towards her from time to time who was sitting a few seats away from him  with a book in her hand and her head shoved deep in it making him chuckle she was trying hard to ignore him.

shaking his head he tried to again concentrate on his work.

🖤🖤🖤

"mujhe pata tha ik din tu koi gul khilaye ga magar ya iska tu main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta"Anees said looking at him whose full concentration was towards the TV like it was the most interesting thing in this world.

(I was aware that you will do something great but this I haven't even thought about it)

"kya kaha ga jab duniya ko pata chala ga ka The great Bashar Razdani ik pali palai beti ka bap hain" he said sitting down beside him.

(what will you say when the world come to know that The great Bashar Razdani is a father of a grown up daughter)

"Aur sab ko batai ga kon"he said, raising his eyebrow while looking towards him.

(and who is going to tell this to anyone)

"koi nahi "he replied irritatedly while holding his head.

(nobody)

"aur family "he said once again, getting concerned about the situation.

(and family)

"konsi family "he said casually while walking towards the kitchen.

(which family)

"Han main tu bhul gya konsi family "he said, shaking his head at his ignorance.

(Oo ya I forgot which family)

🖤🖤🖤

lying on his bed he was wide even at the middle of night , what he was going to do now everything was repeating in his mind again and again.

He tried to close his eyes to get some sleep but he heard a voice of something breaking making him alert.

Going towards the kitchen where the voice came from he saw a figure sitting on the floor making furrow.

"What are you doing here "he asked in his deep voice, making her look towards him.

"nothing I was just...."she meekly said while chewing her lips in nervousness.