III

Kengkla POV

I've known P'No since middle school but, he has never seen me as more than a brother. Whenever I see him, god! I just wanna make him mine, will he ever realize me or should I just seal the deal?

I live next door to my best friend Nic's house who is also P'No's brother. It's an advantage that Nic is easy when it comes to girls. I've been trading girls Line ID in trade of P'No's pictures and information. He can be quite helpful. I wanted to be with my No every minute, I can't stand a day without seeing his cute face or his sexy football body. Thank god, Nic informed me about a new condo being built in their neighborhood; it was just next to his house.

My parents never cared about where I lived or what I do so I borrowed some money and bought the condo during my high school. I chipped in extra money so I could get a room with the view of my No's room and the best part is that he doesn't know that I've been seeing his half naked body through my window for a month. I can actually jump to his room from my room safely. And my windows are only one view so it has made easy for me to watch him without being caught.

Nic called me to share some news about his brother. I went from my work place to my Techno's house for that.

'Yo, man you've got competition!' Nic whispered

What? Am I hearing it right?

'What are you talking about, Nic?'

'That Can - my bro's favorite junior, is back in his life!' Nic had a weird expression on his face expecting for my reply.

I wasn't sure should I act calm or should I do something soon because I knew how much P'No had suffered to get over him. I don't want him to be heartbroken again.

'Should I kill Can? Or should I get your brother drunk and do it' I said with a straight face.

Nic's eyes were wide open after hearing about killing Can. He finally opened his mouth.

'Do whatever you want but leave my name from it cause I can't go to prison for you.'

Why can't P'No just date me and make it simple, how long do I have to act like a little bro to him?

'And how did u know that he is back?' I was curious

'Huh that, I was going through his face-book account and I read their texts, both are gonna meet up soon it seems.'

How much do I have to go through for my Techno?

'Ok if that's it I'll leave then' I walked to the door

'Wait where the pay for my service is?' Nic held his hand out

'I've given you all the girls number I could ever find, what am I supposed to do now?'

'Nah not girls I wanna try boys' I was taken back by his words.

'What? Nic the playboy is now into boys?'

'Kla, I am curious that's all. Maybe just try it with 1 boy and see the results.'

Now I was with a weird expression on my face.

'Here 5 bucks I don't have boys number, go search 'em yourself.'

I left the place.

Before few days:

Techno POV

Type called me to invite me to his housewarming party. Everyone has started dating in our group and I'm still drinking alone. When I will I ever find someone? Well for that I have to start dating or try some dating apps but still haven't forgotten my little crush. And there is no little chance of us being together because I haven't seen him in years.