Chapter 11

The next day, Naruto was sitting with the rest of his class, waiting for their Jonin sensei to come.

The door opened, and a raven-haired woman entered.

"Team 8," she said as Hinata, Kiba and Shino stood.

"I am Kurenai Yuhi. Follow me," she said commandingly.

A few moments later, a man with a lit cigarette in his mouth came.

"Hello, I am Azuma Sarutobi. Team 10, please follow," he said.

"Asuma San! You are a son of Jiji," said Naruto, surprised.

"and you are Naruto. He never gets tired of praising you. It feels as if he loves you more than me," said Azuma with a grin.

"Yeah, he And Konohamaru are constantly talking about what great person you are," he added.

Naruto was in awe with the info he had received.

"So, Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji, huh? I hope you make as great a team as your father's," said Azuma.

"Come with me," said Azuma.

Half an hour later, they were still waiting.

"How can someone be so late?" asked Sasuke.

"Judging by the lateness, I bet our sensei is Kakashi nii san," said Naruto.

"Nii san?" asked Sakura.

"He is an elite jonin, ex-anbu, and a student of my dad," said Naruto.

"But aren't you an orphan?" asked Sakura.

"That doesn't mean that I did not have a dad," said Naruto, as Sakura face-palmed at her stupidity.

"So, Sasuke. Do you think you can do the missions?" asked Naruto.

"Of course Sasuke Kun can do it. IF someone should be worried, it should be you. You are the worst of us," said Sakura.

"You know the fact that Sasuke has a mouth of his own, right?" asked Naruto, causing Sasuke to chuckle and Sakura to turn red in embarrassment.

"Yo," said Kakashi as he entered. His greetings were met with cold stares, causing him to sweat-drop.

"First impression- boring," he said, and their stares turned even colder, with Naruto leaking KI.

"N-Naruto, I get it you are angry, but the KI is too much," said Kakashi.

"Why so late?" asked Naruto.

"You see, while I was coming, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to walk around the village to come here. Anyways, meet mem up on the roof," said Kakashi.

A few moments later, they were on the roof, with Kakashi standing near the edge and Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura sitting on the stair.

"So, introduce yourselves. Tell your name, likes and dislikes, hobbies and dreams," said Kakashi.

"Kakashi sensei, why don't you go first?" asked Sakura.

"Well, I am Kakashi Hatake, I don't feel like telling you all my likes and dislikes..." he said before Naruto interrupted him.

"You like... no love icha Icha, don't you?" asked Naruto with a smug grin.

"As I was saying, I don't have any dreams, and I have many hobbies," he said, ignoring Naruto.

"Including reading Icha Icha," said Naruto, earning a laugh from Sasuke and Sakura.

"You go next Naruto," said Kakashi.

"My name's Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen, my friends, Jiji, you..." he said before he was interrupted by Sasuke.

"And Hinata," he said with a smirk, as Sakura giggled and Kakashi grinned like a madman. Naruto just glared at Sasuke.

"Uh... yeah, and Hinata," he said as he blushed like crazy, causing Sakura and Kakashi's jaws to drop and Sasuke give him a thumbs up and say, "Go for it."

"I dislike... rapists, traitors and... and... that's about it. I dream to eradicate all hate, become Hokage, and achieve peace. My hobbies are... training, pranking, and developing erotic jutsus," Naruto said the last part with a smirk.

"Now it's Sakura's turn," said Kakashi trying to keep a straight face.

"I am Sakura Haruno. My hobbies are... and what I like, I mean who I like is... and my dream is..." she muttered bashfully as she kept glancing at Sasuke.

"And your dislikes?" asked Kakashi.

"Traitors and rapists," she said.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I dislike those who threaten my village or hurt my fri- brother here," he said pointing at Naruto, shocking both Naruto and Sakura, with tears forming in Naruto's eyes.

"I like my friends, training and spending time with Naruto and Konohamaru. My hobbies are training, researching on missing nins and those in bingo books, and my dream is to re-establish my clan, but much better than before, one which isn't power-hungry," said Sasuke.

"And I also dislike fangirls,' said Sasuke, much to the despair of Sakura.

"Tomorrow, meet me at the training ground. Ah, and it would be better if you skip breakfast, or you will throw up," said Kakashi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura arrived at the training ground only to see Naruto standing with his back against a tree, eating an apple.

"NARUTO! Sensei told us not to eat," scolded Sakura.

"Listen I don't care what you think. If you want to train an empty stomach, your choice. If you change your mind, I am willing to share," said Naruto as he took out another apple from his pocket.

"I... I want one," said Sakura begrudgingly.

Sasuke arrived shortly, and he too took an apple. About three hours later, Kakashi arrived.

"Yo," he said, but was once again met by glares.

"No greetings. At least tell me you didn't eat anything," said Kakashi as he sweat-dropped.

When he met by silence, he deduced they had eaten. Now he was confused whether to be proud or disappointed.

"Anyways, today, you will have a survival test," said Kakashi, gaining the attention of the trio.

"Test? Why?" asked Naruto.

"You see, only 9 out of the 27 who passed will be promoted to Genin, others will have to wait for another year," said Kakashi much to the shock of others.

"B-b-but we passed the academy test," said Sakura.

"That was just to check if you all are cut to become Genin. This one is to test whether you should be one or not," said Kakashi.

"Now your test is to take one of these bells before noon. If you are unable to do it, then you will be tied to the pole and will not be allowed to have lunch," said Kakashi.

"But there are only two bells while we ae three. Does that mean..." trailed Sakura.

"Yes, one of you will definitely fail," said Kakashi with an eye smile.