𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Locked? What Locked?" Draco asked Aria, pushing her over, so he could budge the lock.

Aria rolled her eyes. "It's not like you trying will make it any better."

"I'm stronger."

"Doesn't matter. A lock's a lock." Aria said, indignantly.

Draco tried a bunch of spells, to unlock the door. None of them worked, while Aria became even more fidgety.

"Chill up there, princess. Look's like we're stuck here for the night."

"For the night? But today's the Champion Chosing, or whatever they call it!" Aria said, panicking.

"Oh..right, I forgot about that." Aria said.

Cedric is so gonna kill me.

"We might as well make ourselves comfy then. I heard the Prophet's broadcasting the entire thing." Draco said.

Aria whipped out her her phone and logged onto The Daily Prophet's website, and started viewing the Broadcast.

"Well, the goblet is almost ready to make its decision. I estimate that it requires one more minute. Now, when the champions' names are called, I would ask them please to come up to the top of the Hall, walk along the staff table, and go through into the next chamber" — he indicated the door behind the staff table — "where they will be receiving their first instructions." said Dumbledore.

Draco snorted.
"He's so dramatic." he said, sneering.

"Hark who's talking! It's killed meh! It's killed meh!" Aria said, laughing.

Draco stuck out his tongue at her.

The flames inside the goblet turned suddenly red again. Sparks began to fly from it. Next moment, a tongue of flame shot into the air, a charred piece of parchment fluttered out of it.
Dumbledore caught the piece of parchment.
"The champion for Durmstrang," he read, in a strong, clear voice, "will be Viktor Krum."
Draco clapped, animatedly. Aria smiled looking at him happy.

"The Beauxbatons champion is...Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore announced.

"Fleur..hey! She's the girl, Ron fancies!" Aria said.

"Weasley fancies that girl? No chance at all." Draco smirked.

"Shh it's Hogwarts now! Cross your fingers for Cedric!" Aria said.

To make her happy, Draco crossed his fingers.

"The Hogwarts champion," he called, "is Cedric Diggory!"

"YES!" Aria laughed, excitedly.

"Mm Diggory's certainly looks the part." Draco said, shrugging.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore called happily. "Well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count upon all of you, including the remaining students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, to give your champions every ounce of support you can muster. By cheering your champion on, you will contribute in a very real —"

But Dumbledore suddenly stopped speaking, and it was apparent to everybody what had distracted him.
The fire in the goblet had just turned red again. Sparks were flying out of it. A long flame shot suddenly into the air, and borne upon it was another piece of parchment.
And then Dumbledore cleared his throat and read out —
"Harry Potter."