The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) - Please, not her!

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!!!

Chapter 12 - Please, not her!

"Well well well. I never thought that you would stoop so low Draco!" Bellatrix said maliciously. I narrowed my eyes as more Death Eaters, and others including Crabbe and Pansy, walked out of the shadows.

"How could you do that to me Dracy?" The slut Pansy whined in an annoying high pitched tone.

"Do what Parkinson?" I asked, using her last name to annoy her. I had never liked her, just used her when I needed sex.

"Dracy, I loved you! And then you went off with this-this HOE!" She screeched. I saw Hermione cover her ears at this last point. This made me chuckle.

"Think back, did I ever say that I loved you back?" I asked her cruelly. The way her face fell was just hilarious!

"But Dracy!!! we were together!" She whined once again.

"We were never 'together'!" I said, using little air qoutes. At this her face just about turned to stone. She looked behind her at none other than my father.

"You had your chance Malfoy, now you have to pay!" Pansy snarled. Stepping back she let my father advance, a grin forming on his face that made me want to throw up the contents of my stomach.

"Stupify!" Somebody shouted and then, as the spell hit me in the forehead, my world went blank.

Lucius' P.O.V.

I watched as my son crumpled to the ground, followed quickly by that mudblood filth! How could he?! He has tainted the name of our family forever! This cannot happen! If I have to kill the damn girl then I will!

"Take them away! You know where to go!" I ordered and one by one they left via the floo network in the office. Draco was a sorry excuse for a man if ever there was one! His lack of backbone, it scared me how reckless he was. I cannot say much as I have barely any backbone myself but that is something that I would never do. How he can touch, let alone kiss, that filthy creature without throwing up I have no idea! I silently slipped from the room and went to the vanishing cabinet. There were all the stupid Aurors, fussing over when we would arrive. Idiots, should never have left those two alone!

"Excuse me but I MUST get going!" I said politely. All of them turned to stare at me, wands drawn. but what they didn't know was that I had one great advantage over them. There was a spell in this common room which rendered any spell used against me useless! They have nothing on dark magic. I sighed and walked through them into the vanishing cabinet. I mutter the words under my breath and opened my eyes to the lovely scene of Borgin and Burkes. I had never liked this place, even more so now that it was my only link to my son. That traitor! How could he?

"Where are they?" I growled to Bellatrix.

"They are at the manor. In the basement." She hissed happily.

"Well then." I growled before apparating to my house. I landed on the step infront of the basement. I stalked down the stairs and burst into the room that Draco had been held in for most of the summer. I smirked at the memories of his pitiful screams. So very VERY weak.

"So boy," I spat. "You dare to choose a filthy mudblood." I said, my voice thick with venom. I looked at the girl that he had chosen. The tangled mass of hair told me it was Potter's friend Granger.

"DON'T call her that!" He said coldly.

"Why not? She is after all friends with Potter!" I spat in his face.

"Speak a word against him or his friends so help me I will-" Draco began but I cut him off.

"You are friends with that scum?" I asked incredulously. He nodded. I raised my hand as if to hit him but hit the Granger girl instead. She whimpered in pain, obviously remembering her last trip to the manor. I smirked at this.

"Don't." I heard Droco say as I went to slap her again.

"I'm sorry?" I said in utter disbelief.

"You heard me, don't!" He shouted. I looked at him and saw something that had never been there before. Courage, and love. Love for the girl who he had hated since he first met her. He would do anything to protect her. That I was sure of. I could not stand this.

"You DARE to defy ME?!" I thundered. This boy was starting to annoy me. I slowly drew my wand.

"CRUCIO!" I shouted, aiming my wand at the mudblood chained up next to my son. She screamed and thrashed around as I tortured her. I stopped the spell and walked over to her. I pulled the small knife from the hold on my wand. I slowly drew it down her arm, underlining the scar on her arm from Bellatrix. She moaned in pain as I pulled it down her other arm repeatedly, making tiny little cuts, that wouldn't scar but would be excedingly painful. She bit her lips to hold back a scream as I pushed the knife into her shoulder. This was going to be fun. I stepped back, leaving the knife lodged in her shoulder.

"CRUCIO!" I shouted once more and laughed as scream after scream was ripped from her chest. I stopped and turned my attention to Draco. He was crying and looked like he was in pain just from watching. Stupid boy! Love was nothing! NOTHING! It's there for a while but soon enough they get bored and leave you. they leave you for somebody else. The boy had to learn this.

"You boy, you have no idea what pain you are going to go through for what you have done!" I hissed.

"Do what you will to me but please. PLEASE not her!" He said, the look in his eyes making my heart melt and harden in the same instant. I laughed heartlessly as his head fell onto his chest. This would be fun. I looked at the girl and saw an expression like thunder plastered on her face.

"So be it." I said calmly before walking to the girl and ripping the knife from her shoulder. She screamed as I did this. I smiled evilly. I walked infront of the boy I used to call son.

"You dissapoint me." I said before pointing my wand at his chest. "CRUCIO!" I shouted and in an instant he was writhing around, screaming in pain. I took no notice of the girl now, I was concentrating on the boy before me. cutting at his flesh and torturing him. I was so into it that I didn't notice the blueish glow coming from the girl. I didn't notice the powerfull wandless magic until it hit me full on. My body flew backwards and hit the wall. I looked up and saw the girl surrounded by blue light, all her wounds healed, not a cut or scar in sight. She looked like and angel as she kissed the boy's lips softly and pulled his unconcious body from the chains. The last thing I saw before I passed out was them apparating away.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was in Hogsmede with Ron, trying to find Hermione and Draco but without success when there was a loud crack and two bodies appeared before us. One was supporting someone who was obviously unconcious. The concious person looked around her, smiled and fell gracefully to the ground. She was surrounded by the blueish glow of wandless magic. I ran towards them and gasped at the sight before me.

A/N: So Draco has a phycotic father and Hermione has wandless magic but what next?

<3 U ALL!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!