First chapter

Something about main caracters

⬇️

Victorio.P.O.W.

"There's always some noise in your head,but silence is all you dream of.I see myself in captivity,building the bars that hold me there.That is life.It makes you constantly ask yourself a question:"What now?"There is always a crossroads on the way to stop you.We always make a mistakes and looking for a miracle.Sometimes we fall, lost strength to get up again and then,we just dream.Dream about something better that will never come.People don't have the same dreams, someone do not dream at all.Yet it is constant that only love makes man necessary on this world."

I dropped the pen inside the diary and pushed it back under the bed.It wouldn't end well if my aunt found it.She certainly have some doubts in me.

At that moment, I heard a loud knock on the door, and immediately an irritating bell.Whoever was in front (and i know who is this) was lying on the bell.

God damnit.Is it hard for them to just call me on the phone?

I sighed reluctantly and put on a wide sweatshirt over my bare chest.Even if it's summer outside, it's impossible to wear a T-shirt and have your whole body in scars.

I ran to the door and unlocked it.As I expected, it was Lucas and Jack.
They are my best friends.

In the first two years of high school I was bullied.When I meet them, it has decreased.I was no longer alone.

Usually,we talk about sports,girls or some rendom theme which comes.

Jack has blue hair and brown eyes.He is a bit taller than Lucas and loves to play basketball.Sometimes,we going in gym together,but rarely.

Lucas has brown hair and brown eyes,and he is DJ in free time.Because of him we frequently go to parties.I doubt that he is Bisexual,because Jack and I caught a tone of gay porn on his phone and also,we saw him that he kissed one guy at the party but we didn't ask him.We want to let him to come out himself...but we do know.

They are both playboys and always have some girls with them(Jack more then Lucas,obviously).I dont like that one night stand relationships and they knows that and respect it.

ME:"Gosh,do you know what is phone?"

JACK:"Oh come on,you never pick up.However,we heard you were home alone."

He said excitedly.Then Lucas intervened

LUCAS:"We have some drinks,also!Look!"

He picked up the bag that was next to the door.I didn't even see that the bag was there. It was a full bottle of alcohol and beer.That means they will get drunk and spend the night as always.

ME"How did you even know I was alone?"

LUCAS:"We have some connections.I am popular Dj,you know that".

JACK:"Yeah,shit.We walked towards you and saw your aunt with a suitcase getting on the bus.Let us in now."

Jack said pushing me and ran inside like a 3 year old kid.After him,Lucas went inside and along the way he asked me

LUCAS:"How long will your aunt be away?"

ME:"I think couple of days.Depends on the job.Why?Will you move in my place?"

LUCAS:"I don't know...Oh,that reminded me,thank you.My cousin should arrive today."

ME:"Which cousin?You didn't tell me about him."

LUCAS:"Alann.We're not very close, but he's a cool guy.He didn't live here, so we don't know each other that well.
He is our ages.To be honest, I only know what he looks like."

He said while he set the drinks down on the table.

ME:"Is he moving here or is it just a visit?"

LUCAS:"He moves into my house and he will come in our college.He took exam and pass it,so yeah.New memeber in our gang"

He talked as he took a sip of beer.

ME:"Sooo...We need to wait for him at the station or not?"

I asked and took a beer for myself.

LUCAS:"No, he told me he would manage on his own. I can give him your address,if you want him to join us for this free days.Just tell me quickly, so I can let him know to come here."

Lucas asked as he pulled out his phone.
I wasn't quite sure about the idea, but I didn't have the heart to reject him,so I agreed to his suggestion.That made him smile, so for a moment I felt good that I agreed.

LUCAS:"Great.I will call him now".

He went down the hall to make a call, and I was worried for a moment about the arrival of a stranger here.I'm not good at meeting new people.What if he thinks I'm a freak?Probably he will.

JACK:"Yo,Victorio!Your Aunt's bed is extremely comfortable!"

I heard Jack's retarded yelling from my aunt's room.

ME:"You peace of shit,I will kill you!Get out from that room!"

I ran to him to kill him.He can't to go in my aunt's room.

NEXT CHEPTER WILL BE BETTER.THIS IS JUST START TO MEET THEM.