➽ 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐚

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: FTholic

----------

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?" ¹

and [name] stopped with what she was doing as she turned to look at her close friend, Wakatoshi. It had been quite some time then as she turned to look at the clock, and soon to her phone where she looked at the year.

Currently a third-year at Shiratorizawa Academy, it made her realized how time had flown by. How she had known Wakatoshi for a good three years now, even becoming a close friend with him. Which also meant she had known her crush for three years too.

Semi Eita.

"Eh? Nothing is wrong," she answered, and Wakatoshi could only look at her with his usual stoic expression on his face, causing him to often look rather intimidating. But [name] understood him a little too well then, given how she was their manager for the volleyball team.

And recently, they had suffered a huge loss.

Losing against Karasuno during the Finals when they were playing for the Spring High, Miyagi Prefecture Representative tournaments.

"You can't lie," Wakatoshi pointed out, and [name] could only remain silent then as indeed, she was lying about how nothing was wrong. Deep down, she was worried.

She was worried about Semi Eita instead, as he hardly spoke to her anymore ever since their loss. She was present during the final match, and how it had broken him apart to realize that he wouldn't be able to play on the court anymore.

For he was somehow 'replaced' by a 2nd-year setter. He couldn't get angry, since it was the coaches' decisions, and he could only be brought in as a pinch server then. [name] was often with him ever since their first-year in Shiratorizawa Academy.

And as much as she tried to deny her feelings for the setter, she was often teased by Tendo, who always urged her to confess. Sometimes he would go to the point of poking fun of Eita, who would often tell him to buzz off.

Yet, the Shiratorizawa Academy's volleyball team could only watch in agony as the duo were oblivious to the feelings they had for each other.

"If you are worried about him, you should go and find him," Wakatoshi spoke out, snapping her out of her thoughts and she could only smile then, waving her hand as if telling him that he has no need to worry about what she was thinking.

"Huh? What?" she spoke out, feigning confusion then and Wakatoshi grabbed hold of his bag as he proceeds to walk out of the classroom, which [name] followed closely. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then, since there wasn't any practice.