| 30 | passion

𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ・an intense sexual love

༄      ༄      ༄

"We have to stop," I say in a breathless tone.

He caresses my cheek before we resume our passionate kiss.

Frustration is the best term to word my predicament.

For the first time in years, my heart reigns in its never-ending battle against my mind.

At this very moment, he's broken my walls like a thief in the night.

It happened so spontaneously that I couldn't foresee his attack.

We continue holding onto each other for dear life as if disrupting our contact will rage havoc.

He continues to caress my thighs; his fingers dangerously close to exploring my intimate parts.

At this rate, I'm sure we've been at it for the past half hour.

Ludovic breaks the kiss to lock my eyes with his fervent gaze.

"Two more minutes,"

As he mutters the words, he ends up burying his face in my neck.

My breath hitches as he showers my collarbones with torturous kisses enough to disorient me.

Powerless.

Never in my life have I felt so deprived of control.

Control is what I've chased for years, never allowing anyone to take it from me.

However, he's not giving me much of an option as all I can do is submit to him.

His presence, his aura, and his dominating touches conclude one pivotal fact.

He's in control.

He pauses before reconnecting his forehead with mine as he analyzes my every move with his sharp gaze.

Our pants intermingle; both of us seeking to satiate a growing hunger at the expense of our sanity.

"How do you expect me to stop when your forest eyes keep staring at me in anticipation?"

As he whispers the words, his fingers continue exploring my body; every cell in my veins craving more of his addictive touches.

Ludovic has always been vigilant and extremely observant of my body language even when we were in college.

His high observant skills are impossible to outsmart.

Once he's extremely focused on something, in particular, nothing can alter his attention span.

Especially when the subject of his focus is. . .

Me.

Struggling to regulate my intense breathing under his piercing gaze, I bite my lower lip.