xxiv.

"Cassiopeia look!" Andromeda exclaims in excitement as she rushes to the Ravenclaw girl, who had just woken up

"Cassiopeia look!" Andromeda exclaims in excitement as she rushes to the Ravenclaw girl, who had just woken up. Cassiopeia had arrived late last night, due the fact that Sirius couldn't let her go for a moment. "We are invited over for Christmas, with the Potters."

"What?" The news hits Cassiopeia like cold water, shocking her as she looks at the letter. "Bloody hell. I have a feeling Sirius is behind this."

"Is there something going on between you and Sirius or something?" Andromeda asks teasingly, making Cassiopeia blush brightly. Andromeda gasps as she grins happily. "There is! Oh, bloody hell! Ted. We have to start preparing Cassie's wedding."

"Cassie is getting married? To who? When? Where? He didn't ask me for my permission. Or she." Ted says sternly as he appears from behind Andromeda, who rolls her eyes at him.

"I'm not getting married. It's a he. And he's Sirius." Cassiopeia explains to Ted, who huffs and crosses his arms.

"Alright. How did it happen? He better have been a gentleman when he asked you out or made the first move." Ted says, making her blush and clear her throat.

"I... uh... I actually made the first move." Cassiopeia admits and a deadly silence settles on them, making her shift uncomfortable as they gape at her.

"On accident? Did you accidentally admit your feelings?" Andromeda asks, making Cassiopeia shake her head.

"I sort of just... you know... kissed him." She says awkwardly and their jaws practically drop.

"Are we still talking to Cassiopeia Lovia or is this Marlene on polyjuice?" Ted wonders, making Cassiopeia playfully glare at her.

"If it is, Marlene really does a good impersonation of Cassie." Andromeda admits, making Cassiopeia roll her eyes.

"No. It's me. I promise." Cassiopeia snorts, making them huff and shake their head.

"Okay, time for a girl talk." Andromeda announces, making Ted frown. "Cassie, you have to tell me every single detail."

"What? I want to know too." Ted pouts, making Andromeda snicker and nod.

"You're coming too, darling." Andromeda assures him and he grins happily, before they make their way into the kitchen. Andromeda and Cassiopeia sit down at the table, while Ted looks through the fridge. "So start to what initiated the kiss, or the whole event in general."

"It started with the Winter Ball announcement. And Sirius asked me to be his date, but at the same time invited me to spend the weekend with him at Hogsmeade." She starts, making Andromeda smirk, while Ted turns around to give a her a look.

"All alone. You two in the same house?" Ted asks protectively, making her blush. "There better have been two rooms, you in one and him in another."

"Yes. For the first few hours of the first night." Cassiopeia says sheepishly, making Andromeda grin as she reaches her hand out to high five her.

"Dromeda! Don't encourage her! How did you two end up in the same bed?" Ted asks as he closes the fridge, before crossing her arms over his chest.

"Well, he had a nightmare. And I couldn't sleep anymore. So at first it was just me comforting him. Then, it became him tickling me and then he was leaving, but I stopped him, that's when I kissed him. So we just spend the night talking, until we fell asleep." Cassiopeia explains, making Andromeda gush.

"That's so cute. Isn't it?" Andromeda asks Ted, but huffs when she notices him being protective. "Don't be a bore, Ted. We did things like that as well at her age."

"But she doesn't have to do the same thing." Ted says pointedly, making Andromeda roll her eyes.

"Ignore him. And then the Winter Ball?" Andromeda asks, making Cassiopeia smile happily at the memory of that night.

"It was great. I loved every minute of it. We danced until our feet hurt, he even had to carry me at some point. Then the Beatles came. I really don't know how Dumbledore pulled that off, but he did. And it was fun. Then Sirius brought me to my room, made sure I was okay, before leaving." Cassiopeia sighs with a smile and Ted drops his protective attitude.

"Okay, I admit that's cute." Ted muses, causing Andromeda to snicker. "He better take good care of you."

"I'm sure he will. Sirius is good person. We have to go spend Christmas with them!" Andromeda exclaims, making Cassiopeia giggles.