~Chapter 1~

Chapter one: A dream or reality?
~~~~~~~~

"Who......she?"

"She...pretty rough."

'Where am I?' you thought, so much pain shooting through your body, that you struggled to move.

The bright sunlight above shined upon you, making you forcefully close your eyes.

Somehow you hear two faint voices through your ears.

"Paimon thinks her clothes are weird, should we trust her?" A high pitched voice asked, starring at your passed out form.

A blonde-haired girl bent down to your level, leaning her ear towards your mouth.

"She's breathing." The girl stated, water rushing from under your body.

"Paimon wonders how she ended up here?! We were alone when you told Paimon the story!" The other one argued, her head tilted in confusion.

The blonde's face turned to sad, she didn't know how in the world your figure suddenly fell from the sky.

But, maybe somewhere in her heart, there's a little spot telling her to trust you.

"Lumine? Are you okay?" Her friend asked, making her escape the trance she is in.

"I-I'm fine Paimon, you are right about earlier. How did she end up here? Did I do the right thing by catching her? What if she's dangerous-"

"Lumine, slow down! Paimon can't take all these questions because Paimon doesn't know either!" She huffed, her cheeks puffing out cutely.

"Paimon thinks we should wake her up! Then leave her to the Hilichurls-"

Lumine then gave her a scary glare, which caused paimon to squeak.

"O-Or, we could take her with us! Whatever you chose, Paimon will follow!"

A loud groan escaped your lips, catching the two's attention.

Your eyes slowly began to open as your vision doesn't view darkness anymore.

The bright sun shines through your eyes, making your hand cover the bright light.

Confused about why you are suddenly wet, the two voices suddenly came into view, causing you to jump back.

"AHHH!" you screamed, making paimon scream also while hiding behind the blonde girl.

Lumine scooted closer, which caused you to be more scared. "W-Who the hell are you?! A-And where a-am I?!" you asked shakily, scooting away from the two.

"Well, paimon could ask you the same thing! you just fell out of the sky!"

The blonde chick nodded beside her, causing your face to form a confused look.

'Is she talking in the third person? I have to be dreaming.' you thought, shaking your aching head.

"Well, listen floaty midget-"

"It's paimon." The small midget blankly stated, annoyed with the nickname.

"Oh, w-well paimon and blondie, I don't know where I am either. I was in a room with my computer, then it sucked me in. The only last thing I could remember was complete darkness."

Lumine looked at paimon who just shrugged.

"Paimon doesn't know what you're talking about, but I believe you are in the same situation as lumine here." 'Paimon' spoke, floating closer to the blondie.