•CHAPTER 19•

'Rumours'

---

Days went by in a blur, and to be honest Amora had trouble keeping up with everything. The school was buzzing with talk of the tournament, and many rumours about hogwarts golden boy and the mysterious french girl.

Although, Amora did know about the rumours she wasn't mad about them really. She kinda wished she was with Cedric, but new it probably would happen.

Even her friends questioned her about the golden boy she was often with, including one of her newer friends Gabrielle.

"Hello Gabrielle," Amora said, sitting down next to the girl.

"Oh um, hey," Gabrielle awkwardly said, looking over to Amora.

"What is it, did I do something wrong?" Amora asked her when she noticed her eyebrows furrow together.

"Do you- are you dating Cedric?" She asked rather quickly, as if to get it out before regretting it.

"Funny," Amora smiled sadly, "but no, we're just friends."

"I'm sorry for asking," Gabrielle says, noticing Amora's mood change.

"It's alright, rumours are rumours aren't they."

Gabrielle laughs, "got that right."

"So... you and Cedric," Gabrielle smirked, which made Amora give her a look.

"What about him," Amora said, with a light blush covering her cheeks.

"You know he likes you right," Gabrielle laughed, wiggling her eyebrows at Amora.

"No he doesn't! Does he?" Amora asked quickly.

"Of course he does, I've never seen him look at anyone the way he looks at you," Gabrielle says smiling, causing Amora to look down at her hands trying to hide her grin.

"And I know you like him too," she added, catching Amora's attention, "its obvious, everyone can see it."

"I'm just..."

"I've..."

"I've never had a boyfriend before," Amora whispered, causing Gabrielle facial expression to shift slightly.

"Really? Like never had a boyfriend at all?" She yelled slightly, causing Amora to laugh at her reaction.

"Nope!" Amora said, popping the 'p'.

"I would have thought you've had one out if everyone, everyone wants to get with you," Gabrielle stated, causing Amora to roll her eyes.

"I've always be independent, even since a young age. But when I came here and I meet him, I've change, He makes me feel something and I just can't explain it," Amora said, while twirling a piece of her hair in the finger.

"I don't know what to do, I've never felt this and I'm scared," Amora continued, causing her to ramble on.

"Amora, calm it," Gabrielle reassured her, "you know I've been hearing something about a ball that's going on soon. He might ask you."

"A ball? Like dancing?" Amora questioned.

"Yes, isn't it exciting, we can dress up and dance," Gabrielle said, while dancing around empty Library, being graceful on her toes.

"Yeah, it sounds really magical," Amora grinned like a idiot, thinking about her and Cedric dancing along the polished floor.

"We need to find out if it's true! And if so we need to get dresses together," Gabrielle squealed from excited.

"Yeah, I'll need to write a letter back home to tell them about it. They'll be overjoyed about this," amora exclaimed, while picking up her stuff from the table.

"Cya later, this letter can't write it self," Amora said, disappearing behind the door leading towards one of the the many hallways.