Conversation x With x Him

Y/N POV
"Do tell me more~" asked the jester. He was grinning and holding my body up to his, anyone could've walked this way and think we were doing something else.

"Stupid idiot, put me down! I'll show you later." I commanded, this man was at least 10 years older than me and he didn't know my age. He put his face near my ear and whispered into it. "It has something to do with fire, does it darling?~"

I touched his face and heated up my hand and he grunted a bit. "Mm, that burns, darling..." He glanced at me and put me down.

*EVERYONE PLEASE COME OUTSIDE WE HAVE ARRIVED* (this is the split mountain egg phase i don't think i mentioned that sorry!!)

I started walking off and felt an aura trailing behind me. "What do you want you idiot, I already told you I'll show you later damnit." I scoffed at Hisoka, his eyes pierced through mine and I felt his imitating stare glare at me. I turned my head and get walking still feeling a familiar aura trail behind me.

"H-HEY! BASTARD PUT ME DOWN!" Hisoka grabbed my body and through me over his shoulder just like he had down the previous times. "I wonder what you could be.... An emitter? You did project out your nen to that guy. A transmuter? Since you made a flame barrier around you and that blonde guy... That's it, you're a specialist~ A very trained one too, I'm guessing you can use all nen types into your fire am I right?~"

I kept quiet and Hisoka walked out with me over his shoulder. "Why do always have her over your shoulder if you don't mind me asking?" Gitarackur chackled. "Hmm?~ Why not? She has a cute little face and I'm dying to fight her.~"

"Alright since I failed all of you on the gourmet phase you guys were lucky enough to have a chance to redeem yourselves. Down in that ravine is a patch of Spider Eagle eggs, grab one and you passed." Menchi stated, it seemed easy enough for me but I don't think anyone else would wanna jump off a cliff just to get an egg. Many people jumped and never came back up, figured they just died.

"Hey! Y/N-san! I know how to tell when to jump and grab it come one!" An enthusiastic voice yelled behind me. "It's okay Gon! I'll do it myself but thank you, I need to test out my skills because if I can't do this how can I be a hunter?" I gave Gon a small smile of appreciation and he nodded. "KILLUAAA, YOUR SISTER SAID NO ITS OKAYYYYYY" He yelled running back to Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio. I saw a faint red blush take over Killua's face and he turned around.

I jumped from the cliff and then grabbed onto a web. "Hm, easier than I expected it to be." I confidently said to myself. I put my hand out and touched the a bunch of eggs and it started floating. I grabbed it and let it carried me out of the ravine.

"OIII Y/N-ONEESAN/SAN HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?" Killua and Gon yelled simultaneously. I had at least 8 eggs in the batch that I got and they were already cooked due to the flames. "Magic? I guess you can call it." I joked around.

I handed Leorio, Kurapika, Gon and Killua an egg and they all thanked me. Killua and Gon looked like they were holding babies they didn't know how to hold it or eat it. "Just crack the top and peel off the shell." They both looked at me and said... "I knew that" then rolled their eyes, they were platonic soulmates I could tell...

I walked over to Hisoka and threw one at him but he caught it. "Rude today aren't we?~" He commented. I scoffed and threw another one at him. "That one is for Gitarackur wherever the fuck he is."

I walked away and saw these 2 people with 1 egg. "Pokkle I'm sorry! My bees were only able to carry 1 egg at a time they're too heavy..." The girl with blue hair frowned and the boy who I presumed was Pokkle put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay Ponzu! There's always next year for me." He stated.