Chapter 46

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

At the dawn

.....................

After coming back from office fahad directly drove to zoya's place to pick her up... coming out of the house fahad parked his bike and then walked to the door... he rang the bell and the door was opened by zoya only... Aaslam-o-Alikum!" Zoya said to fahad who greeted her back and came inside... when zoya spoke "you go and sit with everyone, ill bring water for you!" Fahad nodded and looked at the living area and found everyone sitting there.... he smiled and walking there he greeted everyone and sat on the couch... when zoya came out and passed fahad water who thanked her and drank the water... zoya sat next to fahad while he asked shazain "when is your flight?" "Bhai it is in the morning at 6!" Shazain told him on which fahad nodded and after few mins he spoke looking at zoya who blinked her eyes "okay uncle, aunty we should take a leave!" Saying so he stood up while zoya walked to the room to get her bag... when nazish spoke "at least have dinner!" On which fahad smiled and said "no aunty, any other time!" At the same time zoya came and met everyone...

Soon both came out with all of them came to drop zoya and fahad at the door.... fahad sat on the bike while zoya after saying a bye zoya sat behind fahad holding him from his shoulder and soon they went out of sight...

Reaching hole zoya walked ahead while fahad followed her with zoya holding fahad's bag... she rang the bell and looked at fahad who was moving his neck here and there and she asked standing there "tired?" Fahad looked at her and spoke "yea, today was hectic!" Just then the door was opened and both looked ahead to see arham standing... he smiled at the duo and then all three of them walked inside... as both zoya and fahad entered they both spoke loudly to everyone "Aaslam-o-Alikum!" Everyone greeted them and then zoya turned to fahad saying "go get changed, i will lay the table so you sleep after eating!" Fahad nodded tiredly and taking his bag walked upstairs while zoya asked aisha "ammi you made the dinner?" Aisha smiled saying "no, dua did!" Zoya nodded and then walked to the kitchen...

coming inside zoya started to heat the food when dua came there and spoke "bhabhi bhai is calling you!" Zoya looked at dua who took the lead for the dinner and zoya walked upstairs.... reaching the room she saw fahad laying in the bed with his legs hanging down and he was rubbing his forehead... zoya walked to him asking "what happened fadi!" Fahad looked at her who was standing next to him so he held her hand making her sit and placed his head on her lap saying "idk my head is paining so much!" Zoya placed her hand on his forehead while the other one on his chest and she pressed his head while saying "fadi have dinner and then taking the medicines sleep!" Fahad hmmd when zoya smiled to him lightly and placed her lips on his forehead kissing it lightly....

Soon everyone was sitting on the dining table having their dinner... when zoya taking the dish put some rice in fahad's place who passed her a small smile... while zoya smiling back at him had her food... as fahad was donw zoya stopped eating and walked to the kitchen making everyone frown but then they shrugged it off.... but soon zoya came out with a medicine and passed it to fahad... on which aisha asked "what happened to you fahad?" Before fahad could say anything zoya spoke "work! What else ammi!" She eyed fahad the water which she was holding and fahad gluped it down with the water... fahad looked at her mother who was giggling at him... he pouted at her on which aisha spoke "only she cam bring you on line!" Saying so she giggled on which others also laughed making zoya smile...

.....................

At night

After the dinner zoya made fahad go to their room... and she cleaned the kitchen.... doing so she going to aisha and ahmed's room giving them milk reached her room upstairs... zoya opened the door of the room and saw fahad sitting on the bed with his laptop... zoya huffed a breath and walking to him took hi laptop saying "i told you to sleep, and here you are working?" Fahad held the laptop from one hand and spoke "zoi i was praying, i just opened the laptop and you came!" Zoya glared at him making him leave the laptop.... zoya smiled at him and shutting down the laptop placed it on the study table... and then walked to the bed after turning off the lights... when fahad asked "don't you have to pray?" Zoya looked at him opening the duvet and spoke "I offered the prayer before you came to pick me up!" Fahad hmmd and pushed himself close to zoya... zoya looked at him who pouted at her making her smiled... and she spoke opening her arms "come!" She said and fahad smile coming close to her and placed his head on her coller bone while zoya started to move her fingers in his hair kissing the top of her head... and soon they fall asleep close to each other...

......................

How was it?
Idk what i wrote!
So do let me know!
How was it?
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye