32 | hook

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 32
HOOK
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 32⸻ HOOK┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"DO YOU THINK we could finish the sketch by today?" Jaehyun coolly initiates, blowing off the hot coffee steam from his drink.

"I hope so but we also need to work on the model construction of the bridge. When is the presentation with Mr. Song, again?" I ask and grip the mug tight, stirring my hot chocolate carefully before sipping it.

"In two days. That's not good," he mutters.

I groan dramatically. "We're so dead,"

"I know," he chuckles and clears his throat. "Anyway, I have something to tell you,"

"Oh? What is it?"

"I've been keeping this from you for a while so please, don't be mad at me. You remember I told you about the guy named Juwon?" he asks and I nod.

"I began to investigate about him after he came to find you because he seemed suspicious and my instinct was right. He stalked and followed you to Jeju," he says, causing all blood rushes to my face.

"So you're telling me that he's the one.."

Jaehyun quickly nods. "Yeah, he was the man who harassed you,"

I gasp in exasperation. That dark memory still keeps me up at night and sometimes, I cry myself to sleep. It was traumatising till this day.

"But don't worry, he's not stalking you anymore," he adds when I'm not responding.

"Thank you for telling me, Jaehyun. Actually.. you know, there was one time I got a creepy message from him,"

"What?! When?" he straightens up his body, his eyes widen.

"I don't exactly remember when but probably two weeks ago?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to bother you but I'm scared, Jaehyun. I want to tell Taehyung about this but I don't know how. Should I tell him?"

A frown suddenly forms on his face. "Why? Should I not tell him?"

"He knows, Mia,"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You said you couldn't remember anything that night in Jeju, right? I was drunk but I remembered that your husband followed you after you stormed out. I'm sure somehow, that man is involved and your husband knows what happened." he explains further in detail.