chapter 9 - OMG OMG OH MY GOD

Saoirse's Pov

I heard the doorbell going off twice I think but I'm trying to calm Kayla down. She is cross because I collected them early and she didnt get to go on the garden adventure so I promise we will do one in our garden after lunch. She agrees just as I hear voices. Kaiden then calls for me. As I leave the kitchen with the girls I notice him standing at my door. I freeze. How did he find me and more importantly why is he here. Oh god he just heard Kaiden call me mammy. He is gone pale. I think he is adding up the years. Next its the two girls call me mammy trying to snap me out of my trance by asking who he is. "Hes my new boss' I say. Now he looks at me wide eyed. I think he is going to pass out.

Shit. Ok pull yourself together and ask him why he is here. It take him a minute but he simply says to check on me after my family emergancy. Upon this Kaiden invites him in as its not good keeping the door open on a cold day. Before I can say anything Eoin refuses. He tell me he's happy to see all is ok and will speak to me another day and walks away. Ok that was weird did he not put two and two together. It seems he didn't. Omg that was close but what am I going to do now. I can't leave my job till I get another and I wont find another paying me this much money and covering my childcare costs but im gona hav too. My parents will be back in 2 months they will gladly look after the 3 kids till I get sorted. Im sure I can survive till then. Its not like he will be in the office much he has his own billion dollar company to run. Right.

EOIN'S POV

Im stuck in a daze my eyes grow large when the most beautiful 2 little girls call her mammy too. They are so like their mother. They have the same hair and eye colour. She has 3 kids. 3 kids. They must be triplets. WOW. She must be married or engaged. Shes a mother. My sweet shy but gorgeous Saoirse is a mother and maybe some fuckers wife. Fuck I've lost her. I can hear my heart break.

As I stand staring at her equally shocked expression, the little boy with sunglasses on asks me did I want to come in saying something about it been cold out but I decline as relief appears on Saoirse's face. I mutter something about seen her at the office and walk away.

Once seated in my car I ring Dave. Dave is my right hand man he runs my day to day dealings. Hes my PA, my boyguard, my private investigater. Right now I need him to run a marraige licence check on a one Miss Saoirse Kelly. Please god above this comes back a negitive. I might still have a chance then. Dave tells me this might take a day or two I tell him as fast as he can. Though I can still play a few games with her in the mean time and try find things out myself. God I so want her. Her body has changed to. Shes fucking edible. Next I text Keith and Abbey a joint message not expecting a text back from these two traitors.

EOIN: Hey Abbey and Keith or should I say traitors. How could you both keep that from me about Saoirse. Keith wtf man. Your meant to be my brother for fuck sake. 4 years man 4 fucking years. I am beyond mad but mostly Im hurt by your actions. Not once did ye think of me or my feelings. Especially you Keith. Friendship my arse.

Abbey: I'm sorry it wasnt my place to tell you Im glad ye talked though

Eoin: We didnt talk I just seen her with her kids. I left before her husband came home. Ye could have just told me all of this before instead of treating me like a fool.

Abbey: 😲🤔😟 you need to talk to her.

Keith:😟 🤔

Eoin: Still nothing to say. Well let me say this for us all. This friendship is over. Business partners from here on out on the club we own. You picked your side along time ago while fucking me over for years. I thought we were brothers but I know where I stand now. Fuck off both of ye.

My phone rings and rings texts popping in from both but I'm done with them for now. I needed support not lies but what is that meant to mean by abbey. Oh Im not even going to view anymore let alone reply I'm too angry. I switch my phone off. I reach my penthouse and head straight for the shower. What and why are they still acting weird. Let tomorrow be a better day and I get the info I need and also there is something about them kids I can't put my finger on. I listen to my voice mails and my secretary informs me that Kara showed up making a seen but was taking away by the police after she broke a window. Fuck shes nuts but I have bigger things to worry about right now.

Third person

Keith arrives at the bar to meet Abbey. He is fuming. This secret is about to destroy his business. Him and abbey fight over it but both agree she needs to tell him the truth and fast. Keith warns abbey to tell Saoirsa he is not lying anymore and she needs to stop been selfish. Abbeys taken back by this as keuth has always had our backs no matter what so for him to finalky draw the line she knows Eoins pussed and will stand by his last text. Fuck