Chapter 18

Sherlock was inching to run over to us and get to me since he wants to know who I am.

Even if he did shoot Jefferson Fred would have taken his hood off instead of me because we didn't say specifically who would do it and they would never allow me to do that.

Fred carried me down from the roof and Moran was still with the carriage to take me back.

I rested for an hour as the boys got ready for us to leave since we have completed our mission, I wanted to help them but they didn't let me.

"Not even my own clothes?" I asked sitting on my bed as Moran packed for me.

"You're the most perfect lady anyone would want to do this for you" Moran informed.

"There is one draw-" I went to warn him then he opened it and immediately closed it making me laugh, "I thought you to be a ladies man so undergarments shouldn't be embarrassing."

"Yeah but they're yours" He mumbled while blushing furiously.

He let me pack that part and helped with the rest of my clothes and he took the bag for me downstairs.

"Your leaving?" One of the waitresses spoke up and I saw the rest all looked upset.

"Thank you for taking care of me I hope you all keep working hard for the cafe" I grinned at them "Also if there is some interesting gossip please do inform me?"

"Of course!" They all exclaimed.

I picked up my bag but Fred quickly rushed over and took the bag for me to put it on the carriage "Fred let's go quickly we don't need that annoying bee hanging around our flower" Moran complained from inside the carriage.

"We are ready" Fred informed him and opened the door for me.

"Blue rose!" Sherlock yelled, and I saw him running my way grinning many looked at him like he's mad.

"Are you sure you should be about?" I asked him since the news that he's innocent isn't out yet.

"Don't worry I found the real culprit I did it by-!" He went to explain.

"Excuse me, Lady Pandora, the carriage is ready," Fred told me he's in disguise as the driver so Sherlock doesn't recognise him.

Sherlock looked at him annoyed "Its time for me to go" I explained.

He was disappointed he looked like an abandoned puppy "I might be back one day and fate seems to want us to meet so we may meet again" I told him.

"Well then my blue rose until we meet again" Sherlock took my hand and kissed it and smirked at me.

"Until we meet again Sherlock Holmes" I responded and got onto the carriage with the help of Fred Moran was already inside staring out the window annoyed.

The front window was open so I could see Fred still "Let's go home I have missed them" I grinned.

They both smiled at me happily, and we were off.

I was delighted to see our home again, and we went straight towards my office Moran pushed the door opened for me and all the boys are inside "My office is quite the home now" I laughed seeing them all there.

"(name)!" They all exclaimed with bright smiles on their faces.

"Good job," William told me.

"You don't even know if I was successful yet" I reminded him as I sat down.

"Its you (name) of course you can do it no one is more suited to the role of the overseer" Albert reached over and took my hand in his then sighed happily "I have missed your presence no your whole existence."