𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺,

when wilbur knocked on my door that day, bringing me lunch, i didn't expect him to cry.

when he set the food down on my bedside table, i didn't expect him to wrap me in the tightest hug id felt from him in awhile.

when we sat, entangled together in his guest bedroom, i didn't expect him to hold me and play with my hair, telling me he was so sorry, and that he should've been here to support me earlier.

i didn't feel like i deserved it.

if i deserved it, i wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place.

if i was worthy of his support, i wouldn't have been so fucking stupid to get myself into a place like this.

..

after wilbur and i had finished taking turns comforting one another, it had been so long that my food had gotten cold.

he laughs, wiping the final tears from his face and handing me the tray of chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and hash browns.

he explains that he tried to make it like our favorite diner, but had probably failed.

i tell him it's okay, and we share bites of the food he'd made for me.

we sat in silence, except for the appreciative glances, and occasional giggling and reminiscing.

i asked him how his streams were going, and he says that his chat wouldn't stop asking about tommy and i.

i cringe slightly when he mentions tommy's name, but soften up.

"how is he..?" i mumble, my arms wrapping around my stomach as i try to will away the looming undertone of nausea.

he sighs, giving me a concerned expression. "he's not doing well cassidy. and neither are you." he says, leaning forward slightly.

his hand extends to the side of my face, "you're crying." he says, wiping away my tears with a few rubs from his thumb.

my stomach drops as he furrows his brow, and wipes a little harder than before.

"cassidy. what's this on your face?"

..................................................................

lol heyyyy 😏‼️ love u guys mwa mwah