Summoning of the heroes

After getting back home from slaying titans without breaking much of a sweat, the sadistic ones from the LDO were like it was their birthday because of the blood bath they just had.

Wilhelm:Lord Heydrich, thanks for that opportunity to have such as massive bloodbath-said laying down on the sofa.

Rusalka:Yeah after a little more than half a century its always good to release some steam-said stretching.

Y/N:Samiel come here-said which she did.

Eleonore:What is it Lord Heydrich?-said while bowing.

Y/N:You don't have to be so formal you know-said while smiling at her.

Eleonore:You're our Lord therefore you should have a minimal amount from us-said while looking at him.

Y/N:Also Samiel have this-said while covering Eleonore in a golden aura which healed all of her scars(which covered her right side of the body from head to toe)

Leaving her like this but with her LDO uniform and ponytail still tied.

Eleonore:Lord Heydrich you healed my scars-said while looking at her reflection on a mirror.

Y/N:*Chuckles*Of course I wouldn't want a good looking lady such as yourself stay like a two faced woman for the rest of your immortal life-said which made Eleonore embarrassed.

Eleonore:I-I.*Cough* Thank you Lord Heydrich-said while blushing a little bit.

Wilhelm:*whistles*Hehe Lord Heydrich how charming-said while laughing a little bit.

Y/N:Now who would like to have night tour for Kuoh.

Kristoff:I wouldn't mind but I would rather first explore the house.

Wilhelm:I'm going Lord Heydrich I will follow you for eternity.

Wolfgang:I'm going too-said while smiling crazily.

Riza:I'm going to stay her it's not that I want to go but rather I want to stay here and maybe cook something for when you get back.

Y/N:That would be appreciated Babylon.

Eleonore:I'm going with you Lord Heydrich to the ends of the world.

Machina:I will follow your orders until the end Lord Heydrich.

Tubal Cain:"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"

Riza:He's saying that he wants to stay here.

Kei:I'm staying too if that isn't a problem Lord Heydrich.

Y/N:It isn't a problem Leonhart in fact we are going to need guards if any devils,fallen angels,angels,yokai,dragons or any supernatural creature tries to break in.

Beatrice:I'm going to stay and dry my uniform it's important to look respectable on duty.

Rot:I'm going out to collect information on the supernatural that inhabit this town.