Got The Arm!

Garmadon and [Name] stepped back in horror at the sight of Lloyd's missing arm. Lloyd, being oblivious to this, didn't even want to look at where his other arm is supposed to be.

"I don't wanna look!"

The others come rushing up behind [Name] and Garmadon.

"It looks okay, I guess..." [Name] fiddles her hands, and internally screams on the inside, blinking excessively in shock.

The other ninjas, upon seeing Lloyd's state, jump in shock.

"Scale of 1 to 10, how bad is it?" Lloyd scrunches his face in pain.

"Oh, I'd say it's about a seven-point.... arm-ripped-off...." Garmadon gestured nervously.

Lloyd eyes widen in shock, hoping he wasn't hearing right. "My arm is what? What did... Say it one more time?"

"Just, don't look down. Don't look down below your neck...." [Name] stuttered out, waving her hands in front of Lloyd, making him focus on her.

Lloyd felt that [Name] was being too sus and gave her a knowing look. "Don't do that face. Why are you doing that face?"

"It's just a harmless little.... I gotta puke, it's disgusting." Garmadon gagged at the state Lloyd was in.

"Don't puke, because if you gotta puke, then I gotta puke...." [Name] uttered out, covering her mouth in disgust.

"Should I look?"

[Name] was shaking her head excessively, but Lloyd looked anyway. Why ask, when you're gonna do it anyways?

Lloyd screamed in horror and fright. He crawled back away from everyone else in fright. "I looked! I have no arm! I have no arm! No!"

"I told you it was bad...." Garmadon mumbled.

"No, you didn't-" [Name] stated, but was cut off by Lloyd's screaming.

"Ah! That's way worse than anything, I could have thought! That's bad!"

The ninjas recoil in shock, especially Zane, he's shook. Garmadon tries calming down his son. "You're gonna be fine. Let me text your mother." He brings his phone, and starts texting Koko, who somehow hasn't blocked him ages ago.

"Dad, no! I need you! Stay with me! Be here with me right now, alright? Do something." Lloyd pleads his father with his puppy, cute eyes.

This caused Garmadon to look up in surprise that he was actually being called 'Dad' by his own son. Determination sparked within him and [Name] gave him a quick nod to give them instructions on what to do.

"Alright, I'm gonna find it. What does it look like?"

"It looks like his left arm, except it's the right one. I don't know how specific it can be." [Name] stated, like as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was.

"Oh, of course, yes. Okay, everybody, fan out, form a grid. Find La-Loyd's arm. It's got a little hand, like a cup holder and a black sleeve and a little piece of green on it. You'll know it when you see it. It's La-Loyd's arm for Heaven's sake."

Garmadon was just over there with Lloyd panicking, while everyone else went and looked for the lost arm.

The ninjas decided to look in the village of the fired Generals. Maybe they could find it there and possibly almost get obliterated by the Generals there.

Garmadon was still with Lloyd, picking up each item on the floor, hoping it was the missing arm. "Does this look like it?"

"No."