Chapter 49

After the lunch..

"Mama.. call Adith bhaiya.. mera yahan koi kaam nehi hai..!"... says Khushi..😐

"Baccha hum log drive par chalte hai na..rukh ja..!"...Sidharth insists her to stay back..

"Haan haan Khush rukh ja na baby!"..Shehnaaz too wants the same..

"Pehli baat toh mujhe yeh haddi wala tag nehi chahiye..secondly, my assignment!! Ghar bhejdo mujhe!!"

"Shehnaaz tujhe pata hai, my entire family doesn't consist of a nerd like her! I swear!"...says Sidharth sarcastically..

"I am happy being a nerd!"..Khushi rolls her eyes..

************

Khushi leaves after a while and Sidharth and Shehnaaz decide to stay back at the hotel to celebrate their special night..

They check in accordingly and receive the key card to enter the room. Sidharth takes off his jacket and lights up a cigarette when Shehnaaz immediately walks upto him and pulls it off from his mouth..

"Baby I swear this is the last one.. please!"..he pleads..

"Noo!! Sidharth! Please maat karo! Aap ne promise kiya tha na?!"

He sighs and pulls her to him..."Chal smoke nehi karunga par mujhe kya milega?!"

"Kya chahiye aap ko?!"..she smirks..

He tightens his grip around her and the two falls on the couch. The scented candles of the hotel room is adding stillness to this special moment. He runs his fingers down her smooth hands and showers kisses on them, making her ready for more!

"I love you!"..he mumbles into her ears as she postures herself against his and a hot flash covers them both! The smell of his perfume makes her more insane and the warmth of his skin seeps into hers!

"I love you too Shukla ji! My grumpy baby!"..she giggles and the next instant throb she feels when he dips his lips into hers, stealing away her breaths! This is a pure bliss she feels! She traces his neck with her fingers without losing contact with his lips! This drives him more crazy and sends shivers to all over his body down to his toes. Their bodies moves together and skin melts into each other.

"Baby..?!"...he calls her with his utter conviction..

"Haan babu?!"...she speaks up, almost being breathless..

"You trust me na baby?! You know na that these are all my love! I don't do it for lust..you know na?!"... His eyes well up suddenly..! Shehnaaz keeps wondering what made him say this to her now! They have been active physically for quite a long now!

She takes his face in between her hands.."ofcourse I trust you baba! What makes you say this?!"

"I have been active with women but I swear, I have never felt this precious love! Sach batau?! I am hell scared! I don't want to loose you! Main marr jaunga! I have had enough Shehnaaz!! ...tears trickle down his eyes..

"Sshhh!! Relax baby! Kis baat ka darr hain aap ko?! Mujhe pata hain Sidharth.. aap bohot pyaar karte ho mujhse! Isse zyada kya chahiye ek ladki ko?!"

"Main chillata hoon na tere upar, trust me every time I scream at you, I hate myself more! Terese zyada takleef hota hain mujhe! I can't see you in pain baby!"... He kisses all over her face and there she feels the wetness of his tears..

"Sidharthh...look at me..!"...he looks at her with his dark reddened eyes..

"Dekho mujhe aur batao, kahi se main dukhi lagti hoon aap ko?! Nehi na?! Chalo kiss me..!"..she urges..