10 | Operation; Sleep | 10

a/n: a lil fluff. enjoy. :)

Sapnap POV

"Wake up, lovebirds!" I heard a rather familiar voice shout in my ear and I immediately bolted up. I rubbed my eyes looking in the direction that the voice came from. It was Zak. "Do me a favor and get your boyfriend up, Nick." He walked away.

I questioned his wording, turning my vision to a weight on my legs. My eyes widened at the sight of it being Karl laid peacefully on top of my thighs. I cracked a smile as my face turned completely red.

"Karl..?" I slowly spoke, covering up to my nose with the collar of my hoodie. Karl sat up regularly at the sound of my voice, rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorning. Someone make breakfast." He stood up and walked off like nothing happened. Did he even know he was sleeping on top of me?

I followed him out of instinct and we landed ourselves in what seemed like a kitchen type area. Everyone already seemed to be awake.

"I don't have any ingredients, by the way! Get your own food!" Tommy yelled from outside. He was playing a board game with Toby in the backyard. Just kids being kids.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't have any money." Karl complained. He turned to me, but I shook my head. He then turned to Zak and Darryl. They did the same.

"I'm amongst poor people." He joked with a dramatic yet sarcastic attitude. I laughed under my breath. "I'll call Beast." He took out his phone and began typing.

"Jimmy is probably busy right now. It's not like you can get a hold of the guy at 2:45 PM." Darryl added a comment to Karl's suggestion. Karl paused what he was doing and shot him a glare. He immediately backed down.

"I already texted him." Karl bragged. I shrugged, walking back to the couch we slept on. I sat down, shutting my eyes and forcing myself to sleep again.

Karl POV

I turned my head ever so slightly to see a peacefully sleeping Nick. I smiled at the sight, turning my attention back to the crowd. "Now that Nick's asleep, we need to discuss some stuff. Go get Tommy and Tubbo from outside."

"TOMMY! TUBBO! GET IN HERE!" Zak began to walk toward the back door, shouting whilst cupping his mouth with his palms. The two young boys came through the door at once.

"What do you people want? We were in the middle of a very important game." Tommy fussed. I rolled my eyes, gesturing for everyone to gather around. I didn't want to wake Nick.

"We're gonna have to make a run for it to Technoblade's house. This war between us and the Knovs is still at a peak. They're widespread across the south." I immediately explained as soon as everyone was near. I made sure I had a low tone but enough to stick it to each person's brain.

"The south? Don't they own the north and east?" Zak asked when I was finished with my speech. I shook my head.

"That new gang leader. He's got us all over. They ran our guys into a corner and we have no place to hide. The west is out with the Richies and school kids." I continued to explain. Everyone seemed to be hurt by this new information. I couldn't lie, even I felt stressed.

"They're killing us off like ants. We need our land back and if we want to make a mark," I shoved my hand in my pocket, digging through it and searching around vigorously. I pulled out my usual map. "We make one today. At midnight."

"What about Nick? He can't do shit with a gun." Zak shrugged, turning his vision to the sleeping boy. I did the same, tensing at the thought of him getting hurt because of me.

"Language." Darryl imputed, judging Zak with his elbow. I ignored their small banter.

"We leave him here." I forced myself to butcher my emotions. As much as I wanted to keep him close to me, I knew I couldn't. He's just end up dying. Just like her.

"What?" Darryl immediately spoke. He stood up with his regular posture. "We can't leave him here all alone, Karl. What if some Knovs attack?"

"Tommy and Tubbo will be here with him." I shrugged and continued to ignore Darryl's complaints. It would only make my emotions grow more powerful and do more damage.

Darryl sighed. "It's his funeral." He slouched back up against the wall. I turned to Nick again, beginning to walk to where he laid.

I reached him, crouching down and looking at his closed eyes. He was relaxed and calm. I felt myself melt at the sight.

I placed my palm on his head, ruffling with his chocolate hair a bit. I turned around, laying up against the couch and making sure to keep my hand on his soft hair.

"We leave at midnight." I decided, sternly. I slowly felt my eyes droop and my legs fell to the side. "Wake me up.. when Beast is here..."

•+ Song For This Chapter +•
~ feelings are fatal ~ mxmtoon ~