🎉Extra【3】Christmas Special☃️

Thank you guys so muchh!!
It has been way past a year since I started this story and if you've been here since the start I really am touched!
I seriously can't believe that it has been so long. I can still remember when I wrote last year's Christmas Special and now, I'm writing 2020's Christmas special already. How time flies...

Once again thank you so much for liking this story, I do hope that you will enjoy this year's Christmas special and please do click on the little star den below.

Note: This chapter has little to no effect/relations to the current storyline.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Stay happy readers! =^♦^=

-
𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕧𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 [Part 1]
(All scenes are from Y/N's POV unless specified)

Scene 1: Fanfiction

Walking into the mall during Christmas eve, unsurprisingly it was jam-packed full of people. People were squishing and pushing each other, all of them trying to get some last-minute Christmas shopping done.

I sighed to myself.
'I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated'

I tried my best to not trip and fall as I too forced my way amongst the crowd. However, my foot unluckily came into contact with someone else's.
I swear to god I saw my life flash before my eyes as I tripped over said foot.

I closed my eyes shut tight awaiting for the pain that was about to come when I fell. However, much to my amusement and relief, I didn't feel any pain only falling onto something firm and rather nice smelling.

My eyes opened in shock as my hands unconsciously clutched the side of the figure who caught me.

A warm blush filled my face as I had realised that my face was flushed against the man's chest. Looking up I recognized said male.
It was Namjoon.

His voice made me tremble as I could feel his body vibrate as he spoke every word, "You alright Y/N?"

And as he asked the question I could swear I saw an angel as he too gave me a warm smile as he looked down at me.

'That was officially the luckiest fall ever.'

Scene 1: Reality

This year my procrastination had struck once again rendering me having to go to a mall on Christmas Eve to do some very last-minute Christmas shopping. The mall was packed like sardines as expected due to many other lazy souls like me who procrastinated their lives away.

As I squeezed myself into the crowd, I tried my best to, as carefully as possible, maneuver around the people.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted someone familiar. I gave him a small wave as he too spotted me.
It was Namjoon.

"Namjoon, hello!", I called out as I inched closer towards the area that Namjoon was in.

As I was making my way to Namjoon however, something went wrong. I suddenly felt my foot coming into contact with another causing me to fall straight forward towards Namjoon.