About the Author

Hey, that's me!

Hi. What can I tell you about myself? I like long walks on the beach...wait, that's a different profile. I guess a good place to start is that I am Canadian, born and bred. That explains the oddly spelt words here and there. In Canada, we like the letter u in our colour and humour.

I have a very over-active imagination which is a blessing and a curse. Daydreams are sometimes frowned upon in real life. Particularly in boardrooms which I sometimes call boredrooms. But it helps with the writing.

Speaking of writing, I have been at it for quite a while, but only for myself. A friend introduced me to Wattpad and I could not believe there was a place where I could read so many great stories (and not so great stories) and get to interact with the authours. Then I got brave and started putting one of my stories on the site. It has been rewarding so far.

My Ruby Red Romance Collection is constantly growing. I am in awe of the recognition it has received so far. I cherish every vote. I read every comment and I reply to them all. I love having a conversation with my readers.

So talk to me. What do you want to know?

Happy reading everyone.

D. L. Croisette

You can find me at (see comment for links)

www.dlcroisette.com

Email: dlcroisette@gmail.com

Instagram: instragram.com/dlcroisette

Twitter: twitter.com/dlcroisette

Facebook: facebook.com/dlcroisette

Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/croisettecrew

Goodreads: goodreads.com/author/show/19932120.D_L_Croisette