A Ghost of a Memory

Recap: (italicized)

She gets another shock and lets out a scream of pain. "I don't know where he is! Please just stop!!! She can't take anymore." Klaus begged as he saw his sister shaking before him.

   "K-Kla...Klaus..." Eleanor whispered and the boy silenced himself to hear her better.

"You're going to be okay El, you're going to be okay." He tried to comfort her, as the tears flowed freely from his eyes.

   The girl shook once more before looking up at her twin and muttering. "I...I'm sorry..."

Suddenly the girl's head hung low and Klaus was no longer given the comfort of her rising and lowering chest, for the girl had stopped breathing completely.

   "El..." Klaus called out fearfully as Ben quickly knelt before Eleanor.

"She's not breathing, Klaus!" Ben exclaimed as he stood completely helpless.

"What do we...what do we do?!?" Klaus asked his brother hurriedly, but jumped in his restraints when he heard a familiar voice come from behind him.

   "Klaus..." Eleanor said with wide eyes as she looked at her lifeless body in the chair.

Klaus looked between the ghost and the body that his sister once inhabited.

   "Oh no El, not you...I can't lose you too..." Klaus began, shaking his head in denial.

"Am I dead?!?" Eleanor freaked out and Klaus found a rage he'd never known before consume his entire body.

   "YOU KILLED HER YOU ASSHOLES!!! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, SHE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP AND YOU...you killed her...you killed my sister..." Klaus cried out, feeling a similar pain to when Ben died.

   Hazel and ChaCha looked to Klaus in shock, before unstrapping Eleanor from the chair and laying her gently on the ground. Hazel checked for a pulse, but found nothing.

"Shit. What do we do?" He asked hurriedly as ChaCha thought for a minute.

   "I-I don't know. Maybe do CPR to get her heart starting again." She offered as Hazel began to give the girl chest compressions.

   Klaus wailed out in sorrow, the pain from losing his sister being to much to bare.

   "Please, please kill me...I don't want to live without her, I don't want to live without my sister." Klaus begged, but the two assassins ignored him, their full attention being on saving Eleanor.

   "I'm sorry El, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. You shouldn't have saved me. Your life is...was more important than mine." Klaus said to the ghost as she knelt before him.

   "Klaus, it's okay. It's okay." She soothed as she gave him a sad smile.

   "It's not okay. It'll never be okay again." Klaus spat out, finding himself unable to cope with the sudden loss. 

   Hazel continued the chest compressions for another twenty minutes, with a worried Ben watching over his shoulder, silently praying for his sister to be saved by some miracle.