Christmas Special

A Magical and Quirky Christmas

"Brr! Why does snow have to be so cold?" Asked Shantae while shivering.

"I don't know," answered Izuku with a smile. "But it looks beautiful, right?"

It was a cold and snowy day at UA High School. Ever since the end of their amazing adventure in Scuttle Town, Shantae and Izuku were able to visit each other whenever they wanted. This was made possible by Uncle Mimic and the inventive Mei Hatsume. 

There were a few days left till Christmas, and Izuku decided to invite his magical girlfriend to UA in order to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year.  At first, Shantae was unprepared for the cold weather. Luckily, Izuku had some spare winter clothes for her to wear.

Shantae smiled at her cinnamon roll face boyfriend with a giggle. "Yeah! The snow does look beautiful! So, where are we gonna go now?"

Izuku smiled at her. "I'd like to take you to meet someone. She's a very sweet lady."

Shantae squealed happily. "Oh, my gosh! I can't wait to meet her!"

With that, the two heroes held hands and began to walk to Izuku's home.

*****

Sitting on the couch of the living room while reading a book was a plump woman. She wore a pink shirt with a white undershirt, a light blue skirt, and a pair of slippers. She had gray eyes and extremely dark green hair.

She continued to read when she heard a knock in the door

She continued to read when she heard a knock in the door. She looked puzzled as she got up to answer the door.

Strange, she thought. I don't remember having guests today. Could it be All Might or one of the UA teachers coming to check on me?

She opened the door and gasped at who it was. Standing in front of her with a cheerful smile on his face was Izuku.

"Hi, mom," said Izuku.

The lady stared at him for a moment before she began to tear up. She quickly brought him into a hug while crying tears of joy.

"Oh, Izuku," she cried. "My baby!!!"

Shantae stared at the sight and felt her heart ache a little. She was happy to see her boyfriend seeing his mother. At the same time, she was sad since she never felt the touch of a mother.

After a few minutes of hugging, Izuku and his mom turned to Shantae with Izuku smiling in embarrassment. 

"Shantae," said Izuku. "I'd like you to meet my mom. Mom, this is Shantae, my girlfriend."

Izuku's mom stared at Shantae before tearing up again. Thinking quickly, Shantae brought the plump woman into a hug with a warm smile. 

"Oh, my baby is grown up," sobbed Izuku's mom happily.