Chapter 11 - Sparks

Eoins pov

Shes standing at my desk and i slowly move towards her she backs herself to the left trying to avoid the chair behind her but she suddendly ends up with her back against the bookcase and i cant help but put my hands on each side of her head. She looks frightened yet a little turned on. Ok i hope im reading the room right and shes turned on cause if i am maybe theres hope for us yet. She tries to move but i pin her with my hips and she gasps and im instantly hard.

I take a deep breath but my mouth starts moving asking her how shes been. I tell her i looked for her after she ran out on me that morning, how our friends would not help me i ask her why, i tell her shes still as beautiful as the first time i saw her but she doesnt reply. Shit i went to far ok ok ok slow down here Eoin. I unpin my hips but keep my hands near her head and apologise to her and say i shouldnt have said any of that knowing she had a fiance or husband. She gasps and pulls a face a very confussed face. Mmmm Was i wrong is there no man on the scene and if not who got her pregnant and left her.

Saoirse's pov

Im currently pinned to the bookshelf by his hips, he is firing questions at me and all im thinking is please dont ask about the kids please dont ask. When suddenly i catch the bit about how im so beautiful and he looked for me after that night with no help from our friends. Im so shocked i dont reply but he takes it as im not speaking and releases me just a small bit. He is now apologising and mentions my fiance or husband. WHAT. Im beyond confussed and my face is completely showning this.

Just then his famous devilish smile appears on his face. I didn't know how a simple smile can make me weak along with those dark  chocolate brown eyes. All i can do is just stand there and stare at him when he suddenly becomes alittle cocky and says "oh so no boyfriend or husband" . I open my mouth to say something but before i can his lips are on mine roughly. I dont respond i'm too shocked. He licks and nips my bottom lip hut i dont respond so he grabs me by the back of my neck and my hip and gives a little squeeze. i gasp at the contact its like im been shocked by a taser. He uses this to his advantage and invades my mouth. Its rough but sexy and i moan into his mouth. I havent kissed anyone like this since him 4 years ago. His other hand is now rubbing my waist and hips and i feel his hardness against my stomach when he grinds his hips into me. I feel his smirk against my lips and then it hits me this cant be happening this is not right. I need to leave now so i push him away and run.

Eoin's pov

She's kissing me back she is actually kissing me back. Its rough  like we both have been starved. Her likes are so soft. Not any other woman i have been with has made me this hard this weak so quickly. As my hands roam her waist and hips I grind myself against her a little kitten like moan escapes her. Ohh baby moan again. I move my mouth to the soft spot of her neck and she moans louding her knees wobble she pulls my hair hard. I smirk against her neck at this but something changes and changes fast. Suddenly I've been pushed back a few steps and shes bolted out the door. Litteraly ran for her life. What the hell just happened. Why did she run. By the time my mind registers this she has actually left the building informing HR by phone that she is unwell and will be out for the remainer of the week. Like hell if she thinks this is over by faking a sickness. This is not hapoening again. I wont let her run away from me this time.