chapter twelve

Marinette POV

"Chat, I am a bit hungry, would you mind grabbing a few croissants from downstairs?" I ask as we land on my balcony

"Sure, go inside, I'll meet you there"

I go inside and I call out for Tikki. She approaches me weakly as she hasn't eaten anything for three days as I was away.

"Marinette?" She says as she slowly flies towards me.

"Oh, Tikki, I missed you so much. I'm so sorry that I left you but I didn't have a choice. Don't worry though I told Chat to go get us some food and after we can fight Volpina."

Chat opens the trap door again and brings me the croissants and brings a few cookies for Tikki. Tikki stares at me wide-eyed. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tikki, I told Chat that I'm Ladybug and he knows that you are hungry so he got you some cookies."

"Oh, Chat if you don't mind me asking how is Plagg? We haven't seen each other in a long time"

"I'll let you find out for yourself. Plagg, Claws In"

"Sugarcube!" "Plagg!" The black kwami hugs his beloved.

"Wow they look so cute" Adrien remarks

Hearing this Plagg quickly pulls away.

"Eat up Tikki, we still have to capture Volpina's Akuma"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

After they capture Volpina's Akuma / Chat's POV

"Hey LB, do you mind me coming home with you?"

"Huh? Not at all, besides I need to tell my parents that  you saved me" she smirks

We walk towards the bakery. Her hand in mine. It was a full moon night. The most romantic of them all. 

"Tikki, Spots Off"

"Chat, how do we do this?"

"Don't worry Mari, I'll handle it. 

We walk through the front door. Her parents not realizing at first.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng... I found your daughter in an abandoned building. It was the doing of an Akuma victim but I and Ladybug defeated it.  Her parents rush to hug her and after they were done start thanking me.

"Oh, it's my duty to protect Paris, no need to thank me. Though, my good friend Adrien Agreste wanted to meet you guys. He has developed a crush on your daughter and wanted me to tell you guys."

"Oh, um tell him tomorrow dinner at 8 here at the bakery?"

"Sure thing, now I must be going. Have a good night" I  winked at Marinette as I walked out of the front door.