•CHAPTER 20•

'Protective'

তততততততততততত

তততততততততততত

Amora sat down in the great hall, this time sitting next to Cedric.

"Good morning Cedric," Amora said cheerily, plopping herself down into the empty seat next to the Hufflepuff boy.

"Your cheery this morning aren't you," he said, smiling warmly at her small figure, and she placed her hand on one of his large shoulders. Making both of the teens hearts flutter at this action, but of course the other didn't know.

"Are you ok?" Amora asked, her voice above a whisper as if they where the only ones it the room.

"A bit stressed,but I'll be fine," Cedric said, his body heat was warm like fire, it radiated all threw out his body, making Amora feel safe from his touch.

"Yeah..." Amora says trailing off from the convocation.

Just then, a boy who must be one of Cedric's friends walked up to us, his hair was messy and dark brown. His eyes a soft hazel colour, and Amora couldn't lie to herself he was rather handsome but nothing compared to Cedric.

"I don't believe we've meet yet, I'm Anthony White," said the boy, sticking out his hand to shake Amora's petite hand.

"Amora Delacour, nice to meet you," Amora grinned, picking up her tiny hand from cedric's shoulder to shake the boys hand.

"You're rather beautiful you know," Anthony says, which had taken Amora by surprise, making Amora feel a little uncomfortable.

"Em, thank you..."Amora replied quietly.

"I was wondering-" Anthony started before Cedric suddenly interrupted, placing his hand forcefully ontop of the table top, causing Amora to jump slightly.

"Stop!" Cedric said sternly, giving Anthony a stone cold look.

"Merlin Cedric, sorry," Anthony said, holding his hands on the air surrendering.

"Excuse me?" Amora says angrily, snapping her head to face Cedric.

Cedric suddenly grabbed Amora's hand pulling her out of the great hall and into the empty corridors right outside the great hall.

"Amora he's a player," Cedric tried to explain, but Amora wasn't taking any of it.

"So what! You're not my boyfriend," she defended, actually wishing he was her boyfriend.

"I never said I was," Cedric replies, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So why do you care?!" Amora snapped back.

"Because I wish I was," Cedric mumbled, but Amora, of course, didn't catch it. But a part of Cedric wanted her to catch it.

"What was that?" The french girl questioned, raising her shape eyebrows at him, her arms remaining crossed over her chest.

"It doesn't matter," he mumbled.

Amora tried to turn on her heels, before being caught by Cedric grasping her wrist.

"Amora please, I'm sorry," he whispered, "it wasn't my place, I just trying to protect you."

Amora lifted her eyes to look up at him, making Cedric heart melt at the way she looked at him. Cedric pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Feeling her warmth radiate around his body.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in her ear, multiple times making sure she knew he was deeply sorry for his actions.

What the hell Amora?!" Fleur exclaimed, "what are you doing?!"

"What does it look like," Amora snapped back.

"Get rid of the attitude, I was coming to ask if you'd help me with the golden egg. I think we need to open it,"Fleur explained.

"Yeah I'll help, I'll be a minute."

Fleur nodded her head and walk off, and Amora heard giggles as she left. Making the youngest Delacour roll he eyes.

"I'll see you later ok?" Amora asked, causing Cedric to nod in agreement.

"Bye Ced."

Leaving the boy left alone in the echoey corridor, only feeling the warmth left on his body where Amora was seconds ago.

---

Thank you all for 1k views, it actually crazy how fast it happened!

Thanks for all your support, make sure to comment any idea you have for the chapters.

~ libby x