Announcement

Well, hello reader. I see you still have this book in your library. Anyway, announcement is this:

After HOURS of writing classes, and taking AP English since September 14th, and vocabulary practice, I think I'm ready to rewrite this shit. And this time, I'll TRY my damn best to write this. When I started writing this book, I clearly didn't take it seriously I mean, did you READ this book?

The plot sucked, things looked wayyy to easy, and character development was sucky. I had literally 4 characters that the entire story revolved around, and apparently everyone hates my darling Ava.

When things don't come across as you intend it to, that's when you know your writing sucks.

Adrian intended cute moments turned out be Adrian perv moments and let's be honest, this person was def not crush worthy.

Blake and Anna were probably the only good characters in this book. Bailey was okay, but she had wayyy too many mood swings that led people to think she was preggo. I mean... yeah this book didn't go the way I intended it to.

Soooooooooooo, I'll start rewriting this book. But this version will stay up, I'm creating a new version. And this time we'll have ACTUAL cute scenes and all. More chapters and longer chapters. Realistic characters, more description so people don't think Blake is white until I tell them in the author's note or something.

So in conclusion, I'm going to rewrite this. Updates will be slow, but the chapters are gonna be longer than 1000 words, so yeah.

Thank you for reading this author's note and if you're gonna stick with me for the rewrite, thank you very very much!!! ❤️❤️❤️